Information/intro! 🗯️

𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙘:

❀ age : 18/19

❀ family: deceased mother, abroad Father, distant Uncles and Aunts, nephews and nieces, Daniel ( not biological brother)

❀ Allies: Daniel, Zack, Eli, Warren , kouji,Vasco, Crystal , Zoe, Mira, Mary, jiho , goo , vin Jin and Johan.

❀ nemesis/enemies: Gun & Her Father

❀ likes: Food, Napping, shopping, trips with friends, making new friends, annoying Zack, Eli's pretty looks, Cats, snakes , puma's , Reading action books, horror movies , trying new foods, learning new languages and cultures, Calling people pookies , her playlist and Daniel's cooking.

❀ dislikes: crowded places, not being able to sleep, Zack, non cute stuff, Gun, math homework, school, cold weather, stomach aches , Yelling/loud noises, playing Fortnite and beating Zack in it, sexism , rapists , Most men , her dad and Being touched by people she doesn't know closely yet.

❀ traits: easily getting headaches/stomach aches, bad temper and patience, likes to experience new things, often found making bad decisions and always beside Daniel, throws up when nervous/thinking to hard, usually drooling when thinking of food , flirty and perverted , a person that sleeps all the time and Always fighting Zack when she has the chance

❀ fighting style: kick boxing, Muay Thai and street fighting. Although doesn't fight much in early chapters

❀ Looks: I had an idea of making her look like Komi , but tanned with Black eyes, mole on the top right corner of her right eyebrow and pierced nose, wearing a lot of gold jewelry , brown/black long hair! But if anyone wants to imagine her as something else feel free! since she is you. :)

- may be updated in the future!

( she's so pretty omg)