Deliver, Talk, Train

"I'm not sure, however, one with high battle spirit can make a huge disaster..."

-|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|-

"Good job," I slapped them on the back, "You did it."

Currently, the trio of girls and boys were outside, and the boys had broken the gourd under the cheers of Naho, Kiyo, and Sumi.

"It was because of you that we can make it this far." Tanjirou bowed down, thanking me.

"Not at all." I shook my head, "So, are you going on a mission after this?"

The burgundy scratched his head, 

"I don't know," he answered honestly, "There hasn't been a message for us yet."'

"I see..." I nodded slowly and stared at the sky, in my thoughts, I touched my mask out of instinct.

"Well!" I turned to him, "I gotta go." I told him briskly, "Kagaya is defiantly waiting for me, he asked for me this morning."

"Kagaya?"

"Bye!" I waved at them and then leave.

Time and location skip... 

"You're telling me that I have to give those letters to the hashiras, one by one?" I stared at him in disbelief, with the help of my medicine, he was better, the drug worked better than I thought, it cleared 80% of his illness, and now they're only a few spots of purple left on his face, "Why can't you sent them by crows?"

"I believe it's better that you gave it to them," he replied, I groaned.

"Very well, Shiro come on." I bid my leave then as soon as I exited the estate, I took out my knife and threw it at a tree., sending all of my frustration into it. The knife hit the tree right in the middle of the trunk, I yanked the knife back at me. Have tied a special thread to the handle of the knife, so I can pull it back at me easily, and the thread was also long so that I can also hit further objects, or in some cases, demons. It was like a cowboy throwing his rope at the cows, but in the end, is not a rope, it was a sharp knife that allows me to decapacitate any demon's head with a strong enough swing.

"First off, the Love Estate," I murmured and Shiro nodded. It was near here, I knocked on the door and Mitsuri opened it, she gasped at the sight of me and Shiro,

"Hello!" She said, "Come in! I believe we haven't talked yet!"

"No thanks," I replied calmly, "I appreciate your hospitality, though I must go now. I have this for you, Kagaya sent me to do this."

I handed her the letter, and she opened it, after a few minutes of reading she looked at me,

"I'll be very happy if you can stay." she told me sadly, "But since you must go on with this mission, make sure to come back!"

"I will." I gave her a thumb up and a smile as I walked out of the estate.

"Wait! My name is-"

"Mitsuri Kanroji, the Love Pillar, and no Kagaya didn't tell me that, nor did Shiro., as she cannot read information like that," I left without another word, I swore that Mitsuri is gasping right now. Next, Obanai's estate seems interesting to me. I wonder how he'll react,

"What do you think of her Shiro?" I asked the wolf on our way there,

"Nice, seems good enough, it looks like she's trustworthy and a good friend."

"Is it enough?"

"No." replied the white wolf curtly.

Obanai's: