Tanjirou, Zenitsu, Inosuke Plus Training

"I believe that you and your sister will be a weapon that can help us defeat Muzan..."

•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•

Walking through the forest of Wisterias, I checked my pocket to make sure that the feather was still in there. Fixing the mask that had slightly fallen down my cheek, I entered the Butterfly Mansion. Recently I decided to visit Tanjirou and his sister, so I sent a letter to Shinobu, to which she happily agreed. In a condition though, that I have to train them.

"Hello," I said to a black-haired girl with a blue butterfly hairclip and eyes, "I'm Sakura Yuki, the Light Hashira, and I'm here to visit Tanjirou and his friends."

"Welcome to the Butterfly Mansion then, Yuki-sama. M-my name is Aoi Kanzaki." Aoi quickly bowed down but I stopped her.

"Dropped the honorifics Aoi-chan," I told her gently, "Just Yuki or Yuki-san is fine."

She led me through the hallways and into a room, I entered and the first thing that caught my eyes was this,

"AHHHHHH!" a boy with yellow hair bellowed-cried, "WHY DO I HAVE TO TAKE THIS MEDICINE??!!!! IT'S GROSS!!!"

"SHUT UP!" yelled Aoi, which caught his attention, "YOU'RE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE LIGHT HASHIRA!"

And for the first time since I entered the room, he looked at me, and his actions changed immediately,

"Ah, I'm Zenitsu Agatsuma," he said with flowers floating around him, "Nice to meet you."

"Hello Zenitsu-kun," I smiled, "I'm Sakura Yuki, but you can call me Yuki-san it's fine. I'm the Light Hashira and the Crow Master."

"And you must be Tanjirou!" Turning to the burgundy, I greeted him, "We've met during the trial."

"Ah-ah," He widened his eyes, remembering me, "I-it's nice to meet you again Yuki-sama! I'm Tanjirou Kamado!"

"Yuki-san." I corrected him.

"I'm sorry Yuki-san." he dipped his head but I laughed.

"I don't mind." I beamed, then Shiro entered the room, she stared at Tanjirou for a while then fixed her gaze on me,

"Rehabilitation training's starting now," she growled, loud enough for the others to hear, turning to the boys she added, "She'll train you, help training you, so I expect some hard work then. If not then," Shiro sent them a threatening look, "You'll have a taste of what hard-working is."

"AHHHHH! TANJIROU HELP ME THAT WOLF TALKS!!!" Zenitsu yelled and jumped on his friend's back, clinging to him like a koala.

I laughed and Shiro rolled her eyes,

"So let's start then," I said, clapping my hands,  "But wait who's the guy with the boar mask?"

"Ah, his name is Inosuke, but he had damaged his throat so it's hard for him to talk," Tanjirou explained.

"Alright, Shiro," I turned to her, "Get them up, we'll start right away."

She nodded curtly, then I left. I swore that I heard Zenitsu yell and Tanjirou trying to calm him down while Shiro snapped angrily at them. I had to cover my mouth to stop my laughter from coming out.