Tanjirou's trial

"Hey wake up!"

"He's waking up..."

"Oi, wakey ~"

"Come on! Bastard wake up!"

"Just how long are you gonna sleep?! Wake up already!!!"

Tanjirou slowly opened his eyes, the kazuki shouted,

"Show some respect! You're the presence of the Hashiras!"

"Hashiras?! Who are the hashiras?! What the heck??!!"  The boy thought he stared at them while sweat dropped.

"This is the headquarters of the demon slayers, you're currently on a trial right now." Shinobu explained calmly, "Why don't you explain the crime you have done-"

"There's no need for a trial! Protecting a demon is against violating the corporation's rules. We will behead him along with the demon." Exclaimed a flame-colored hair guy.

Kyojuro Rengoku, the Flame Hashira

"In that case, I'll be glad to decapitate him. I'll show you the most flamboyant blood spray you've ever seen like I'm talking max flamboyance right now." Said a muscular man.

Uzui Tengen, the Sound Hashira.

"What? You'd kill such an adorable and innocent kid? This pains my heart and fills it with anguish." Thought a pink-green hair girl.

Kanroji Mitsuri, the Love Hashira.

"Ah, what a pitiful sight this kid is... I pity him for having been born after all." Spoke in a deep and calm voice, a huge man said.

Himejima Gyomei, the Stone Hashira.

A young boy with long black-green hair gazed at the sky. He looked lost,
"Um, what was the shape of that cloud? What was that bird's name again?"

Muichiro Tokito, the Mist Hashira.

Tanjirou stared around, in search of his sister...

Meanwhile...

"See? Told you it was worth it to come here." Yuki smirked, "And the Hashira didn't even notice that the stranger is here already, no need to look for them."

"I suppose so." Murmured the white wolf.

Right now the three of them were on the roof, watching the entire trial and conversations between the Hashiras and Tanjirou.

"Geez, they are gonna kill that boy? I thought that they are humans, not demons." Puffed Kuro.

"Sometimes people think otherwise and cannot keep their mind straight." Hummed the girl in reply.

"Flamboyantly kill him, isn't that cutting his neck off always have the same blood spray?" Mumbled Shiro, "That guy is obsessed with flamboyance."

"I know right." Agreed Kuro.

"That snake guy is blaming the Water-Hashira-who-can't-swim." Pointing his wing in that direction, Kuro told the others.

Back to the Hashiras

"Let's put them all of their misery!"

"Yes! Let's do it, flamboyantly!"

Without paying any attention to the Hashiras, Tanjirou continued to look around for Nezuko, which irritated the kazuki more,

"Oi!" he shouted.

"Ne-Nezuko! Where are you Nezuko?!" He sat up and yelled, "Nezuko! Zenitsu! Inosuke! Murata-san!