Kuro's Visit

"Thank you my children for coming here so quickly," Kagaya spoke calmly like he always does.

"It's fine Oyataka-sama," replied Gyomei, still crying.

"I would like to make this quick," Kagaya stopped a bit before continuing, "We have a new Hashira."

"And where are they?" asked Sanemi, "I bet they aren't strong."

"It was the girl who you met during the trial," replied Kagaya calmly, which made some gasp, some were left in shock while the others exchanged glances.

"But she seems young and inexperienced," protested Obanai, "How can we entrust them with such an important position?"

"That's what you have to find out my children." chuckled Kagaya lightly.

"Where are they now?" questioned Sanemi once more, but before Kagaya could reply, a ring of fire appeared in the middle of the room. Dark purple flames busted up high, before cooling down and disappearing completely, revealing a black phoenix, who stood proudly middle of the room. It gazes and surveyed the room before turning around and squinting its eyes at the leader.

"Long time no see, Kagaya." said the phoenix, hopping around, "It had been so long from the first time we ever met alone. Seems like you're still the same, and haven't changed at all."

"And what about you, Kuro?" responded Kagaya, smiling, "Have you changed?"

The phoenix's flapped its wings once, just once. Ashes flew down to the ground as they hummed,

"Changing is possible for any living species, however not changing is not and not normal for any living ones."

"Still like that, it means you haven't changed." laughed Kagaya heartily.

"Living for a long time will make it harder to change." murmured the phoenix in return.

"Did Yuki send you? What did she have for me?" Questioned Kagaya, expecting the phoenix to nod but instead it shook its head.

"She didn't but she didn't allow me to go on my account either," Kuro lifted his head, his black eyes gleaming under the pale light, "I came on my own and her agreement, and the messages are not just for you alone."

The phoenix turned and pointed its left wing at the hashiras, 

"It's for all of the people who are attending this meeting."  

․·․·․·․·․·․·․·․·․·․·․·․·․·․·․·․·․

"I'll start," Kuro hummed and looked at Mitsuri, "With you first."

"Ehhhh?" squeaked Mitsuri in surprise.

"Like I've said, changing and not changing is normal and it can be good, but" Kuro glanced at Mitsuri, "Changing to what the others wanted you to be, can be fatal."

Mitsuri stiffened upon hearing that, her eyes widened, Kuro turned to Obanai,

"It's best to not trust the ones that had betrayed, hurt, and lied to you," the phoenix told him, "But not trusting others will gain you no trust. And another thing," it added upon seeing Obanai's facial expression, "Leave the past behind, the ones that willing to hurt you deserve no mourning and grief from you. They deserve to be rot in hell."

"Flaming and firing are good, boiling up and spreading your fire to the others is a good thing to do," turning to Rengoku, Kuro hummed, "But remember, even fire needed to cool down, keep your surface calm and cool while the bottom firing is sighs of a true master."