The Stranger's Identity

"I'm on the grey side, and only here because a friend asked me to..."

On the roof...

"Hey! That's the guy who's holding Nee-san's hair clip."                                                                                       Pointing at Sanemi from the roof, Yuki told the raven and the wolf.

"You sure?" Shiro asked back, her voice filled with wariness as she narrowed her eyes, "I don't think that a guy like him will hold such a fragile item."

"I'm 100% sure," replied Yuki firmly, turning her gaze back to the group, "Look, he's questioning the boy."

To the group...

Shinobu stood up, her face looked a bit serious,                                                                                                      "Don't act out of line, Shinazugawa." She said.

But Shinobu's words seem nothing to him as the Wind Hashira continued,                              

"What did you say about this demon, kid? You know what we call that?" As he spoke, he seized the handle of his sword, "A total delusion, moron."                                                                                                After saying that, he stabbed the box, and a groan of pain came out of it.

This infuriated Tanjirou,

The boy immediately sprinted at the hashira, declaring,

"Anybody hurt my sister, hashira or not. I'll never let them get away with it."

This made Sanemi chuckle as he pulled the bloody blade out of the box,

"Is that right? Good for you!"

Rooftop...

"Ohhhh, look, Tanjirou just headbutted that scarred guy." laughed Yuki as she clapped her hand together, Shiro and Kuro exchanged another interested glance.

"It made me satisfied." Shiro chuckled, and her eyes filled with humor.

"Wait, isn't that Kaori's hair clip?" Kuro narrowed his eyes, "It is!"

"Shiro!" Shouted Yuki as the wolf dashed down, and started headed towards the Wind Hashira, eyes filled with determination and anger.

Down...

"Brat, before that I have something to ask you."                                                                                                       Suddenly, Sanemi stood up and pulled out something that Tanjirou recognized as a hair clip.

"I wanted to ask you about that stranger, the one that helped you escape." Explained Sanemi as he narrowed his eyes, "Give us their description."

But before Tanjirou could answer, a white shape leaped down and crashed into Sanemi, hurdling him backward. The Hashiras gasped as a wolf, larger than any wolves they had seen, was snarling at their fellow Hashira's face. Sanemi managed to stop it from biting him by thrusting the blade between its jaws. Still, he couldn't pull the blade out nor he could get up as whenever he tried, growls came out from its throat and it pressed more weight on him.

"Shiro!" suddenly a voice rang up behind them, firmly, and to Sanemi's surprise, the wolf relaxed a little. Attention now turned to the newcomer, they ignored the gazes and stares and kept calling the wolf.

"Shiro, get back here," they called out.

The wolf, whose name is Shiro, flattened its ears and start lashing its tail, protesting.