20.Can't I Have The Same?❣️

Author's pov:

"omo,

shy shy"Vishaka mumbled to herself with a shy smile,while her mind drifted how she saw her Jeongguk oppa on that day.

Just in a towel.

"omo omo"Vishaka mumbled with wide eyes and patted her blushy cheeks when she remembered that scene again.

Vishaka rolled in her bed with a soft shy smile on her lips, thinking about her Jungkook oppa.

Vishaka got down from the bed giggling to herself and walked out of her room.

~~~

"can I know why Jeongguk is behaving so weird today? Is he alright?"Yugyeom asked Kai while his eyes just staring at Jeongguk who is smiling to himself,while looking at the ceiling.

"don't know man,I hope he didn't get any injury on his head,

Waah look at him"Jackson said eyeing Jeongguk up and down.

"bro can you please tell us,why you called us here if not for gaming and you are just staring at
the ceiling for more than a hour,

Is your neck ok?"Kai asked.

Jeongguk chuckled to himself and patted on Kai's back.

"waah,what a girl

what a girl she is

Her smile is more than enough for me to make my heart flutter"
Jeongguk said with a dreamy smile on his face.

"i just wanna cup her face and peck all over face and peck her cute fluffy and rosy cheeks"
Jeongguk cooed smiling with his hands in the air like he really cupping someone's cheeks.

"and who is the 'her' bro?"Kai asked with a smile.

Jeongguk looked down and smiled shyly.

"Vishaka"Jeongguk mumbled with smile on his lips, playing with kai's
fingers.

"Ohhhh~~~"the boys ohed teasingly

~~

Vishaka walked downstairs skipping on her steps with a shy smile on her lips.

Vishaka suddenly lost balance on the steps while skipping on her steps playfully.

She closed her eyes tight and was ready to face the unbearable pain here and there but what happened was...

Her soft chest met with Jeongguk's hard chest, their nose touched and their lips almost touching because of the force and Jeongguk's hand went to her waist instinctively and held a firm grip on it,to stop her from falling.

Vishaka Slowly opened her eyes when she felt hot breaths hitting on her lips.

Her blue orbs met with Jeongguk's
black orbs.

Jungkook's finger traced on her bare waist.

She was wearing a top,which moved a little up at the force.

Jeongguk brushed her nose with Vishaka's, tracing her waist.

Vishaka's eyes turned hooded as her grip tightened on Jeongguk's tshirt.

Jeongguk placed small light pecks on her lips, tracing his rough fingers on her waist.

Vishaka pouted absentmindedly when Jeongguk teased her just brushing his lips on her.

Jeongguk smiled and bit on that Juicy bottom lips,with a grip on Vishaka's waist.

Vishaka moaned in a low voice and Jeongguk tortured that bottom lips alone.