4.Baby Did I Hurt You? 😏

Author’s pov:

Jungkook is thrusting inside taehyung, taehyung is moaning loudly gripping Jungkook’s biceps

“hubbyyy mmm luv you”Taehyung said inbetween his moans, caressing Jungkook’s hard clenching jaw and dimple cheeks.

“love you too arggh luv you too baby”

Jungkook whispered and sucked taehyung’s cherry lips.

Taehyung came moaning in the kiss,

Jungkook joined after a hard thrust in his g-spot, filling him to the brim with his hot seeds.

After coming down from his climax Jungkook pulled taehyung on his chest and cuddled with him.

Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jungkook and nuzzled his face into Jungkook’s chest.

Jungkook pecked his temple and caressed his waist.

Evening 6.30pm:

Jeongguk dialled his mother for several times but all he got as a reply is his phone is switched off only.

Jeongguk walked into the kitchen calling his mother, but his mother is not there too,so he walked towards taehyung’s and Jungkook’s room to see if he is there.

He knocked the door twice,no reply,he tried to open the door but it is locked,so he knocked again.

Taehyung whined in his sleep hearing knocking sounds, Jungkook groaned and caressed his back,sushed him by pecking his temple and caressed his back.

Taehyung drifted to sleep, Jungkook got up,wore his boxers, and walked towards the closet and took his sweatshirt and sweatpants.

After wearing his dress, Jungkook
walked towards the door and opened it

Jeongguk took a step back with wide eyes to see his father in home this early, Jungkook closed the door and brushed his hair with his fingers, making it proper.

“what happened son?“Jungkook asked .

Jeongguk stood perplexed taking his father’s apperance.

Jungkook’s neck and chest are filled with either nail marks or brusies plus his lips is swollen and has a cut on the corner.

“Son?“Jungkook called Jeongguk again.

Jeongguk broke out of his trance
hearing his father’s voice.

“App.aa,Amma,where is amma?”
Jeongguk asked stuttering a little.

“mmm”Jungkook hummed and answered “Amma is not well,he is taking rest”Jungkook said putting an arm around Jeongguk’s shoulder.

“Really,can i go see him”Jeongguk asked,but Jungkook gripped his shoulder a little tighter than before, his possessive side came out, because his wife is naked under the sheets,only he has the right to see his wife like that.

“No son,Amma just wants to take rest for a while,so there is nothing to worry”Jungkook said patting his shoulder.

Jeongguk nodded his head understanding.

As they were talking Taesha came running towards them calling

“Apppaaaaaa”happily with a wide boxy smile.

Taesha hugged Jungkook tightly,

Jungkook held her back,but he groaned little, because of the nail marks in his back.

Jungkook caressed her hair smiling

Taesha pulled back from the hug and squinted her eyes at her father’s neck and lips,the hickies and the nail marks.