1.Happy Family Routine ♥

Author’s pov:

Morning 6.00am

Taehyung woke up at 5.00 finished his morning routine and started to prepare breakfast and lunch along with the help of maid for his husband and children.

Taehyung’s saree

Jungkook woke up got freshened up wore his Jogging shoes and walked towards his son’s room.

“Jeon Jeongguk open the door”
Jungkook called his son knocking the door.

Jeongguk who is in his deep sleep
springed up from the bed, hearing his father’s voice.

He ran towards the door and opened the door.

“its 6.45 and you are still sleeping, I’ll give you 5 minutes go get freshen up and come Jogging with me”Jungkook said in a stern stone.

“ok appa”Jeongguk said and ran towards his restroom.

“Appa let’s go”Jeongguk said
to Jungkook who is standing at his door.

Jungkook nodded his head and walked,Jeongguk following behind him.

Morning 7.30am

Taesha woke up from her sleep hearing her alarm and went to her restroom to get freshen up.

“Amma coffee”Taesha said sitting on the couch, taking the remote to watch something on the tv.

“waking up so late and asking for coffee,such a lazy girl”taehyung said giving coffee to her.

But Taesha didn’t even listen to taehyung and continued watching tv.

Jungkook and Jeongguk came back from Jogging, Jeongguk is walking behind his father silently

“ggukie come here baby,have your
Coffee”Taehyung called Jeongguk smiling.

Jeongguk smiled his bunny smile and walked towards his Amma.

Jeongguk sipped the coffee
“thank u ma always you are the best”Jeongguk said and pecked taehyung’s cheek.

Taehyung ruffled his hair and walked towards Jungkook to give his tea.

“what are you watching princess?” Jungkook asked sitting next to Taesha,who changed the channel to news when she saw her father coming from the entrance.

“News Papa”Taesha said smiling

“good girl”Jungkook said and pecked her temple.

“Hubby tea”Taehyung said giving tea to his husband a little shyly.

The fact Jungkook is getting older,
he looks more dominant and more muscular than before,like a eye contact with that dark orbs will make taehyung a blushing mess and nervous.

They stopped having sx because
of their daily life routine,plus with a major problem that which made Jungkook’s heart pain and not touch his wife sxually, slowly, slowly and they totally stopped having sx.

Taehyung lost his ability to get pregnant after his first pregnancy because how he fell on the floor during his pregnancy and the amount of blood loss, both made him lose his ability to get Pregnant
the doctors told him looking at taehyung’s report.

Jungkook is totally blaming himself until this day,that he can’t touch his wife sxually way because of the guilt he has in his heart,if he was not ill on that day, his wife would have not suffered so much,that thought is still as a deep scar in his heart.

Taehyung thought Jungkook doesn’t want to be intimate anymore because of the fact that they are getting old and wants to focus on their children.

But that didn’t stop him from eye fcking his own husband,the way Jungkook’s muscles will stretch whenever he wears a shirt or how his biceps flex whenever he lifts a things,the eight hard packs.