16.Still in so much Love🥺

Author's pov:

In Jeon's House:

Taehyung got hugged by Mrs.Jeon the moment he entered the house.

She squealed like a kid looking at his baby bump.

Next Taehyung got hugged by Jin,

while ggukie is pecking his granny cheeks, giving her sweet hugs.

Taehyung couldn't control his tears when he hugged Jin,who is another mother figure for him,Jin ofcourse noticed his gloomy state,he caressed his hair and sushed him.

"ahh there comes midget aunty"
gguk said giggling,looking at Jimin walking towards them smiling.

gguk started to run when Jimin started to chase him.

They ran around the couch,while Jeongguk giggled and Jimin cursing him as Junior cell tower.

"ok,ok,aunty is tired,come here,
give me hugs"Jimin said opening his arms.

Jeongguk didn't waste time before running towards him and hug him tightly.

"i missed you so much my pretty
pretty chubby chubby midget aunty"Jeongguk said squishing Jimin's cheeks.

Jimin slapped his hands away pouting but eventually smiled at him ruffling his hair.

"you are just like your appa,so naughty"Jimin said side hugging him.

"he is nowhere near his appa,gguk is my son"Taehyung snapped immediately with glossy eyes, keeping a hand on his baby bump.

Everyone looked at him with wide eyes, taehyung wiped his tears,

He took his bag and walked towards his and Jungkook's room.

Jimin pouted,gguk flicked his fingers at his pouty lips.

Jimin pinched his biceps and rubbed his lips.

"i want amma to be happy again
and he can be happy only if he is with appa"gguk said leaning his hand on Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin hummed nodding his head.

"first I'll collect all the information about this case and start my investigations"Jimin said
and adjusted his imaginary detective glass.

Jeongguk mimicked his actions and ran away to his Amma's room after slapping his ass.

"Yaah Jeon Jeongguk"Jimin shouted with an angry pout.

"Taehyungie is correct,he is not like his appa,he is way more naughty than him"Jimin said to himself with a pout and walked towards taehyung's room.

~~~

"amma stop crying"ggukie said sitting next to his Amma and pulled him to his chest.

Taehyung burst into tears, hiding his face in ggukie's chest.

"yaah why are you crying?
Jimin said sitting next to them.

He caressed taehyung's back and let him cry,he must have so much worries pent up in his heart, ggukie's eyes are also glossy looking at his Amma crying.

Jimin caressed taehyung's hair who has his head leaned on his shoulder staring at the garden.

"i miss hubby"taehyung said with tears flowing from his eyes.

"he must also miss you tae,
why did you decide to do this?"
Jimin asked caressing his back soothingly.

"I love him,but in the meantime,
this is right,

i am just so tired,

he will be feeling guilty for not attending my calls and if i am in my house near him