9.Caring and Understanding😘

Author's pov:

Taehyung hit Jungkook's back repeatedly but Jungkook didn't budge, Jungkook threw taehyung on the couch making taehyung's body bounce on the couch.

Jungkook hovered over him,
unbuttoning his shirt buttons.

"you fcking with my temper from the morning baby,i think you do need some punishments to put you in your place,so you will stop your bratty behaviour Jungkook said in his deep voice squeezing his bare milky waist.

Taehyung whined trying to stop Jungkook but all went to vain, because of how strong and muscular Jungkook is

Jungkook pressed his lips on taehyung's lips which are moving and whining so much with a pout.

Jungkook unbuckled his belt in one hand as he sucked taehyung's lips so sensually, pulling him in a blissful daze.

"hubbyy no leave me~~"Taehyung moaned out,but he couldn't stop his hands from threading Jungkook's midnight black hair and running his hands on Jungkook's hard biceps,so visible on his work shirt.

Jungkook is in no mood of listening to him,his hands are pulling taehyung's saree down as he groped his plump chest,making him moan loudly.

Jungkook's dirty talks are the one which make taehyung feel more aroused and makes his panties wet

Jungkook removed his shirt and threw it on the floor above taehyung's saree.

He hovered over him, giving a heavenly view of his hard chest and stony abs to taehyung.

Taehyung always admired Jungkook's muscular body,the older he got his body looks more muscular and well built.

Jungkook's fingers worked on taehyung's blouse, while sucking taehyung's collarbones making his eyes rollback.

Taehyung's toes are curling in pleasure as he nibbled on his bottom lips.

"hubbyy no"taehyung whined

looking at Jungkook with his hooded

seductive eyes

Jungkook bit on his sweet spot and sucked a hickey, making taehyung shut up immediately, his parted lips are just leaving hot breaths and moans.

Jungkook one by one unhooked his blouse, taehyung held Jungkook's fingers, stopping him from unhooking the last one...

Jungkook held taehyung's hand pecked it and trying to unhook the last one, but taehyung whispered a whiney no

Jungkook nosed his cheeks and peppered kisses on his jaw,while taehyung tried to stop Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook whispered dirty talks in taehyung's ear.

Taehyung bit on his lips and mumbled no hubby' in a whiney tone

Jungkook thought he is foreplaying
and continued squeezing his chest
roughly.

Jungkook was gonna rip the last hook but taehyung this time pushed his hand away.

"I said No hubby"Taehyung said in a
stern tone.

Jungkook eyebrows furrowed as he looked at taehyung like he meant it or not.

Taehyung looked away from Jungkook hooking his blouse and that's enough for Jungkook to understand that taehyung really meant the No word.

Jungkook got up from him as he sat on the couch, gripping his thigh and his jaw clenching in pure anger.

Taehyung noticed that Jungkook got
angry by his actions.