6.A Little Chat. M

Wa_rning:Mature content

Author’s pov:

Taehyung’s lips turned to a little smirk when a idea struck in his head.

Taehyung removed his saree so slowly biting his bottom lips seductively.

Jungkook understood his wifey’s little tricks and leaned his head on his hand and watched him with a little smirk playing on his lips.

Taehyung next removed his blouse knots and hooks one by one looking at Jungkook with seductive eyes Jungkook clenched his fist and groaned controlling himself not to
pick his wife up and pound inside his c#nt.

Taehyung removed his petticoat and threw it on the floor.

Taehyung traced his own body looking at Jungkook and moved his hands towards the brasserie hook and unhooked it sucking his own bottom lips.

His inner landed on the floor and Taehyung’s big milky b##bs with chocolate nip#les got revealed for

Jungkook’s dark and lustful eyes.

Taehyung cupped his boobs and
squeezed it moaning,teasing Jungkook.

“F#cking stop being such a teasing
brat,wear it for Daddy baby”
Jungkook said in his deep voice groaning.

Taehyung ignored the seriousness
in his voice and continued tease Jungkook by pinching his nip#les and squeezing it.

Taehyung winked at Jungkook who is fisting the couch,close to tearing it trying to control himself.

Taehyung hands played with the waistband of his black lace panty

Jungkook’s favourite,he loves to tear it into pieces and ogle at his precious heavenly sweet c#nt

Taehyung pulled his panties down and took it in his hand and threw it towards his hubby,who catched it and licked the wet patch in it groaning and buried his nose in it like a pervert.

Taehyung slipped into the lingerie his hubby bought for him Taehyung slowly walked towards his hubby swaying his hips.

Jungkook parted his thighs for taehyung to slide in.

Taehyung straddled Jungkook and sat perfectly on Jungkook’s hard length

“Daddy”Taehyung called Jungkook in a sultry voice brushing his lips on Jungkook’s teasing him.

they both role played every role,when they had intimate sessions 10 years ago

“yeah babygirl,been such a teasing
brat hmm?“Jungkook asked cupping taehyung’s ass and squeezed it in his rough hands.

Taehyung moaned loudly gripping Jungkook’s shirt collar.

“sorry daddy”taehyung said with a pout.

“sorry is not enough baby,you know what to do”Jungkook said squeezing taehyung’s neck pleasurably.

Taehyung slowly slid down and kneeled down on the floor.

Taehyung unbuckled Jungkook’s belt slowly pulled his zipper down.

All the time Just looking at Jungkook with cat eyes.

Jungkook’s jaw clenched at the slow tease his wife doing intentionally.

He slapped taehyung’s hands away took his hard length out which has red angry tip with prec'um oozing out so hard.

He stroked it for few times and nudged it on taehyung’s pouty lips,

who immediately opened his mouth and started to suck on it like it is a lollipop.