3.I'll Make It Fit(M)❤

Author’s pov:

Jungkook is sucking taehyung’s cherry lips, removing the pin from taehyung’s saree,he removed it successfully and pulled the saree from his body and threw it on the floor messily.

Jungkook stood up and pulled his tie and started to unbutton his shirt looking at his wife ,who is lying there just for him,just waiting for him to devour.

Taehyung unhooked his blouse hooks looking at his hubby’s dark orbs seductively with his hooded eyes.

Jungkook literally teared his shirt off and hovered over his wife.
He pinned taehyung’s hands above and removed taehyung’s blouse, revealing his black lace Brasserie holding two huge soft b##bs, Jungkook’s favourite.

Jungkook was going to grab it,

“Hubby you forgot lock the door”
Taehyung whined with a pout.

Jungkook groaned,traced taehyung’s b##bs and got up and walked towards the door,he locked it and sped walked towards the bed
but taehyung sat up and moved back keeping his hands over his chest, covering it.

“Baby,come here ma,give hubby’s soft meals”Jungkook whined getting on the bed,but taehyung backed away

“no,you were a bad boy hubby,
you didn’t even touch me these years,i will not give you anything hmmp”Taehyung said.

“Hubby is damn hungry, don’t tease me now darling”Jungkook said in a stern tone, taehyung shook his head not knowing the seriousness of his words.

Jungkook pulled taehyung by his ankle,in a second taehyung is again under Jungkook.

Jungkook unbuckled his belt removed it and tied taehyung’s hand to the headboard.

“now what are you going to do huh?“Jungkook asked and licked a stripe from taehyung’s jaw to his cheek.

“you are just going to lie here and take whatever hubby gives you like a good sl*tty wife”Jungkook said and ripped taehyung’s bralette

Taehyung yelped at the force,

“hubby it is new”taehyung said with a little pout.

“hubby will buy you dozens baby,
you already have what hubby chose only in your closet,now let me have my meal”Jungkook said and grabbed taehyung’s b##bs,harshly in his rough hands.

He squeezed those soft mounds like a stress ball.looking at those brown perky niples, Jungkook got aroused even more.

He wrapped his lips around his nipple and started to suck it, squeezing the another bo"ob

Jungkook sucked taehyung’s b*obs like he starved for days .

Taehyung moaned helplessly with pleasure tears flowing from his eyes.

“ahhh mmmm hubbnghh”
“Just like that baby,moan hubby’s name over and over,come on call me by my name”Jungkook said and slapped taehyung’s inner thigh.

“nnghh Jungkook ahh”
Taehyung moaned pulling his hands
Jungkook’s heart swelled with pride and desire.

Taehyung is drooling at how his hubby’s muscles flex and the full hand tattoo looks so hot and sxy on Jungkook’s right hand.

Jungkook latched his lips on another now sucking it and rubbing the now swollen inbetween his fingers.

Taehyung is c#mming moaning loud at the sensitivity.

Jungkook stopped sucking taehyung’s b##bs and glared at taehyung.

“How Fcking dare you to cum without my permission?
hu?”Jungkook asked gripping his cheeks harshly.