12.Pouty Pouty😚

Author’s pov:

Taehyung and Jungkook are cuddling.

Taehyung is taking his little nap feeling tired while Jungkook is cuddling with him in the name of keeping him and baby warm.

He is caressing taehyung’s baby bump placing little pecks on taehyung’s shoulder and neck.

Taehyung hummed in his sleep.

Jungkook nuzzled his face in taehyung’s hair and inhaled his sweet scent.

Taehyung turned to Jungkook and nuzzled his nose with Jungkook’s.

Jungkook caressed his cheeks and placed little pecks on his face.

Jungkook pecked that cute mole on taehyung’s nose again and again making him smile shyly.

“hubbyy”taehyung let out a little whine smiling shyly with blushy cheeks.

Jungkook softly chuckled and pressed his lips on Taehyung’s placing a long peck and pulled him closer.

Jungkook groaned when he heard his phone is ringing.

Taehyung too pouted cutely.

Jungkook pecked his pout and took his phone from the night table.

Taehyung cuddled him and nuzzled his face in Jungkook’s chest who wrapped his arms around him and pecked his forehead while answering the phone.

Taehyung got naughty and started to place little pecks on his chest.

Jungkook smiled answering the phone, taehyung opened two of his shirt buttons and peaked inside cutely.

His eyes landed on those hard nipples.

He traced that nipple between his fingers.

Jungkook just flinched and continued to talk in his phone while caressing taehyung’s hair.

Taehyung smiled teasingly and wrapped his lips around Jungkook’s nipple and started to suck it slowly swirling his tongue on it.

Jungkook groaned under his breath

Taehyung bit on the hard sensitive nipple and nibbled on it, swirling his tongue on the tip.

Jungkook’s lips left a moan,he tried to back away,but taehyung hugged his torso and held him in his place.

“yeahh I’ll explain later”Jungkook said and cut the call.

“babyy”Jungkook moaned trying to back away.

Taehyung pulled away and giggled.

“you naughty baby”Jungkook said caressing his cheeks and pecked his lips.

“hubby tomorrow is check up date hubby,you will come with me right?,Meena said that she will show scans of our baby”Taehyung said playing with Jungkook’s shirt buttons with a cute pout.

“ofcourse baby,hubby will be there, don’t worry petal,i have a very small and important meeting tomorrow,I’ll finish that and join you in hospital”Jungkook said and pecked taehyung’s pouty lips.

“you will definitely come and join me right?“Taehyung asked with doe eyes shining.

“ofcourse baby,hubby will be there and we can see our baby’s scans together”Jungkook said smiling and pecked taehyung’s forehead.

“my baby,my cute baby darling”

Jungkook cooed pecking taehyung’s cheeks and bit his cheeks making him whine and giggle at the ticklish feeling.