7.Unexpected Situations 😏

Author’s pov:

Taehyung is cutting the vegetables
making dinner along with the help of maids.

Jungkook who was going to the hall to watch tv saw his sexy wife cutting vegetables and his poor heartu got hurtu to see his wifey working.

He walked towards the kitchen keeping a hand on his poor heart with a smile on his face.

Jungkook motioned his hand towards the maids to go out,who followed his order and went out of the kitchen after bowing to him to
do some other works.

Jungkook slowly walked towards his wife and pressed his body on taehyung’s, taehyung flinched,but soon got relaxed when he heard his hubby’s chuckle.

Jungkook pressed a peck on his rosy cheek and wrapped his one arm around taehyung’s bare waist and another on taehyung’s hand which is holding knife.

“whatcha doing baby?“Jungkook whispered huskily in taehyung’s ears, slowly making taehyung drop the knife and connected their fingers.

“preparing dinner hubby”taehyung said in a small voice shyly with blushy cheeks.

Jungkook bit his ear and sucked it sensually making taehyung moan

“Hubbyyy~~“Taehyung moaned.

Jungkook turned taehyung and pulled him so closer gripping his
waist, taehyung’s soft chest pressed on Jungkook’s hard chest.

Jeongguk walked towards the kitchen looking at his phone to take his banana milk.

Jungkook who was lost in his wife’s soft brown eyes, slowly leaned and claimed his strawberry lips in a slow passionate kiss.

Taehyung too kissed back threading Jungkook’s hair.

Jeongguk entered the kitchen and was going to walk towards the fridge but his doe innocent eyes landed on his mother and father,

who are kissing eachother.

His eyes widened and he doesn’t know what to do,he immediately ran away from there silently.

Jungkook parted away from the hungry kiss,by pecking taehyung’s lips.

Taehyung caressed Jungkook’s cheeks and played with his dangling earrings with a shy smile on his face.

“aww i don’t know baby, please be born again for me in the next life and i will love you like this for eternity “Jungkook said cupping taehyung’s cheeks.

Taehyung blushed looking down with a shy smile on his pink swollen lips.

“ah hubby go,go out,i have to make dinner,my Jeonggukie soon
will be hungry “Taehyung said pushing Jungkook from the kitchen

“but baby,i am also hungry first feed hubby”Jungkook whined,but

taehyung scolded him sternly pouting making him go to the hall with a chuckle and after sending a
wink towards him.

After Jungkook went taehyung played with his saree blushing, smiling shyly.

But his smile fell when he suddenly felt nauseous and a little dizzy.

He gripped the kitchen island for support and patted his chest

but soon the urge to vomit has increased,so he rushed to the sink and started vomiting.

Taehyung let the water from the tap flow and washed his mouth and wiped his face with saree.

He shrugged the uneasy feelings and continued to make dinner.