5.My Sexy Baby😚😏

Author’s pov:

Morning 9.30 am

Jungkook pecked one last peck in taehyung’s red cherry lips,he caressed his cheeks and rubbed their noses and pecked his nose, moving up and placed a peck on his forehead.

“bye baby,hubby will be home back soon”Jungkook tucking the strands of hair behind his ear.

Taehyung nodded his head with blushy cheeks and a cute shy smile adorning his cherry lips.

Afternoon 1.10 pm

Jungkook is sitting on his chair working on his personal laptop,he was searching for some old document file for his company’s

new project,he was scrolling, scrolling down that’s when his eyes

landed on a file named ‘my sexy baby’,he frowned, thinking what the file must be.

so he clicked the file in curiousity,

it is a video file,the screen displayed loading and soon he himself appeared in the camera,

he is walking towards the bedroom,he can remember the house in the video,in which he and taehyung started to live, 2 years after their babies born.

Jungkook’s eyes widened in shock

when he remembered what is the video is about.

He started to sweat and gulped feeling hot,in that video Jungkook is walking towards his wife who is drying his wet hair after dressing in a saree.

Jungkook pulled taehyung by his slim waist, taehyung yelped at the sudden force and his soft mounds crushed into Jungkook’s hard chest.

“say hi to the camera baby”Jungkook said showing the camera towards taehyung’s side.

Taehyung slapped his chest pouting and smiled shyly playing with Jungkook’s shirt buttons.

“why so beautiful and Ethereal and pretty on the morning itself hmm?“Jungkook asked pecking taehyung’s cheeks.

Taehyung’s blush on his cheeks turned deep red, hearing Jungkook’s sweet talks.

“hubbyy”taehyung whined playing with Jungkook’s shirt buttons.

“why camera?“Taehyung asked looking at the camera.

“mmm,i thought to capture our babies cute videos to keep it as a memory”Jungkook said nosing taehyung’s cheeks, breathing on his lips, looking at him like a predator Taehyung hummed with a shy smile

purely known of the fact how his hubby’s hands move from his waist to his ass.

Jungkook squeezed his ass, taehyung let out a little moan and bit his bottom lips unknowingly riling up Jungkook.

Jungkook cursed and captured taehyung’s lips in a rough kiss,

squeezing taehyung’s ass in one hand and holding the camera in one hand,which is recording all of their romance.

Jungkook sucked taehyung’s red cherry lips graoning at the sweet taste, taehyung whined in the kiss moving the camera from him.

Jungkook placed the camera in the dressing table messily and continued kissing taehyung totally forgetting to stop the recording.

Which resulted in recording all of their love making scene.

The camera recorded how Jungkook snatched the saree from taehyung’s shoulder sucking his neck.

how he groped his wifey’s sexy curves, unhooking his blouse.

How taehyung went to his knees,
unzipped Jungkook’s pants and started sucking him off looking at him with sexy hooded eyes,