2.My Good Boy☺

Author’s pov:

Taehyung doesn’t know where he got this much confidence but he cupped Jungkook’s face and started to move his lips.

Jungkook closed his eyes and relaxed feeling his wife’s strawberry lips

Taehyung sucked Jungkook’s lips and slowly moved his hand to his hair and threaded his hair soothingly, pulling him deep in the kiss.

Jungkook slowly started to move his lips along with taehyung’s lips, feeling so fuzzy in his mind,his senses are clouded now with the soft strawberry lips.

Jungkook’s hands slowly found their home to taehyung’s waist,rubbed it and squeezed it in his rough hands Jungkook walked taehyung back,until his body pressed on the wall and started to kiss him roughly,

Jungkook sucked taehyung’s tongue sensually and squeezed his bare milky waist,that f*cking sxy curves.

Taehyung is moving his hand up and down on Jungkook’s hair threading it soothingly,kissing him back with the same energy.

The little sxual tension they had ,has ignited a lustful fire or desire in their heart

Jungkook pulled taehyung’s bottom lips between his teeth sucking it and moved his hands towards his ass and squeezed it.

“nghhh hubbyyy”taehyung moaned,
that fcking moans,which Jungkook missed so much,which is literally music to his ears,he is hearing it again after years.

Jungkook broke the kiss and trailed wet kisses from taehyung’s jaw to his neck.

For taehyung it feels so damn good, he is in literal heaven,finally he is getting some attention from his hot hubby,so he started to moan loud praising Jungkook of how good it feels by his loud moans.

Jungkook sucked taehyung’s sweet spot, taehyung fisted Jungkook’s hair and moaned in his ear.

“hubby mmm so good ahhh”
Taehyung moaned squeezing Jungkook’s biceps.

Jungkook moved his face down and nuzzled his face between taehyung’s cleavage,the soft mounds pressing on his face,his
hands went to taehyung’s saree pulling it,want so bad to see the soft b##bs.

But taehyung held his hand and whispered in his ear.

“hubby we are in the hall”
threading his hair soothingly, pressing his face on his b##bs.

Jungkook nuzzled up in taehyung’s neck and looked up at his s*xy panting mess.

Taehyung’s s*xy hooded eyes with little pleasure tears,his lips swollen and red because of the kiss,neck littered with hickies,his chest rising up and down panting, his saree moved down a little and revealing his clothed b##b and cleavage,what a beautiful and s*xy mess his wife is.

“hubby”taehyung called Jungkook slowly in his deep sensual voice,
which Jungkook loves so much.

“hmmm”Jungkook hummed tracing taehyung’s bare waist.

“ggukie, didn’t start the fight hubby,that boy only beat his bestfriend Kai,then only he got angry and punched that boy,i know still it is wrong, please don’t scold him this time only hubby,next time I’ll beat him ok?“taehyung said with a pout, playing with Jungkook’s shirt buttons.

Jungkook is nodding to his wife’s
words with a little smile looking at the cute pout.

“ok?“taehyung asked with puppy eyes and a cute pout with swollen red lips.

Jungkook nodded his head and pecked his lips.

“ok baby”Jungkook moved his head sidewards and pecked his cheeks
whispering “whatever you say it’s ok only baby,because hubby is also your good boy right?“Jungkook asked in his deep voice and nibbled his ear, earning a sweet moan from taehyung.