Chapter 11(baby you do it so well)

Start from the beginning

Jesus, I think the table was starting to crack.

Suddenly Ari yelled out "alright sexy ladies we've got a club to hit." Getting off the couch the girls cheered out following behind Ari I began to chuckle.

"It's nice to see that you and Ari are so happy together." Looking behind me I saw Jasmine leaning on the wall her hands in her pocket. She was wearing some red baggy pants with a red crop top and a black jacket. "Kinda wish I could have made you happy like that."

I felt a tinge of guilt pang in my chest. Back before Ariana and back before Jessica I dated Jasmine. And we were the equivalent of one of those sweetheart couples. Everyone excepted us to get married after high school. And it just so happened that we were both interested in dance. Hers was ballet while mine was hip-hop.

And for a time I was so sure I wanted to be with her. And spend the rest of my life with her. But it seemed after high school we began to talk to each other less and less. Adding on pressure from our families that made us get together in the first place. And I was also quite the asshole of a teenager. I remember getting into a huge fight with Jasmine one day because she didn't want to have sex with me.

I don't know what ran through my head that day but once I and Jasmine broke up I fell down a spiral hill and met Jessica. And though she was a far cry from being a good girlfriend especially compared to Jasmine at the time. She helped me see that I was an asshole to Jasmine.

By being an even bigger asshole to me.

"Jasmine don't say that. You made me so happy when we were together." Taking her hands I could see her eyes become glossy. "I was just too big of an asshole to realize how good I had it until I lost you. So please don't cry." Pulling her into a hug I could hear her sniffling "And if it makes you feel any better I got my karma." Jasmine started to giggle.

"No not really. But thank you." Pulling herself out of the hug she wiped her tears. And for a moment we just stared at each other in comfortable silence.

If this was a teen drama and I was a cheater I would have kissed Jasmine but I don't think she'd like to be the reason why me and Ms grande break up.

"Thank you Y/n I really needed that." Wiping a stray tear from her cheek I smiled "Of course your my best friend." She seemed to cringe for some reason but before I could answer that I heard someone clear their throat.

Looking back I saw Ariana who had a creepy smile on her face. "What's the hold up you two." Remembering the fact we had a club to get to I started to chuckle.

"I'm so sorry I completely forgot." Jasmine apologized as she grabbed her stuff and head towards the door. Slowly I followed behind until I was yanked by my collar and slammed into the wall. And Ariana stood in front of me that creepy smile now replaced with a look of anger I've never seen before.

"What were you two doing." Putting my hand on my chest I tried to calm my beating heart. "We were just talking..." but before I could even finish my sentence Ariana interrupted me "Did you fucking kiss her."

"No Ari I didn't." Violently she grabbed my shirt collar pulling me down to her height "I swear to fuck Y/n if I found out you kissed her I'm going to beat your ass." Letting go of my shirt Ariana kissed my lips her usual sweet smile on her face. "hurry up everyone's waiting on you".

Flicking me in my crotch Ari walked out of the house leaving me with my thoughts.

"What the fuck just happened."

——————-

The drive to the club was everything but calm. Ari had rented us a limo as if the Tahoe wasn't big enough. And it was packed to the brim with snacks (vegan and non-vegan) and more importantly liquor specifically wine and champagne.

Ari played some of her unreleased songs that were gonna released in her next album. And the environment of the car was just hype and excitement. But I wasn't in the mood anymore and I couldn't get that scene out of my head.

Ari had never acted like that before with me hell I didn't even know she would do something like that.

Looking at Ari who was currently giving us a show singing successful. The Ari that I saw who looked so ready to hit me was nowhere to be seen and instead was the Ari that I fell so madly in love with.

But no matter how hard I tried to wipe that memory out of my head it just wouldn't go anywhere.

———————
Don't know if you've noticed it but I've changed the books name and cover

do you like it :)
———————