"I'm sorry because....I~I still like you. No. I love you, Sana", Dahyun confessed.

"I know.." Sana replied.

"Dahyun, I know.." she repeats for the second time.

"Well, I finally got it out of my chest. I've always wanted to tell you. I~I just never had the chance to." Dahyun pulled away from the hug and look bravely at Sana. "Please, don't take it the wrong way. I'm not saying this to ruin and disrespect your relationship with Tzuyu. I'm just saying it because I want you to know it..."

"I know..." Sana said for the third time. She wishes Dahyun to forget all the feelings she felt for her.

Dahyun showed a little emotion, a half smile on her face. Does she expect something? An I love you back? Dahyun shook her head and go back to her senses. She waits for Sana to say something more this time.

"Is that why you decided to leave?", Sana asked.

Dahyun nods along with a soft smile on her lips. She grabbed Sana's both hands and hold on them tight. She then gives them a soft and gentle caress while looking straight into Sana's eyes.

"I am eternally grateful and deeply thankful for the incredible love and unconditional support you showered upon me throughout our friendship. I will forever cherish the precious moments we shared and the profound impact you had on my life."

"I'll be your moon, you won't always see me but know that I'm always....believing in you..thinking of you..proud of you..."(Loving you from afar)

"Healing doesn't mean forgetting, right?", Sana cries. Her eyes couldn't stop the tears' betrayal. The thought of the person who's always there for her at her best, especially at her worst is going to leave makes her cry. Dahyun will be parted from her and Sana will become sad. She will be hurt but she needs to let Dahyun go. She wants Dahyun to be free and not locked up with one-sided love anymore.

"You're crazy...I just wanted to move on from you. That doesn't mean I also wanted to forget all about you." Dahyun said it with a chuckle.

"Maybe, I'm just your once upon a time but not your happy ever after."

"I want you to be happy, Sana."

"You, too. I want you to be happy also, Dahyunaa. I always wanted it for you. It's okay with me if you're going to leave by my side that's why I'm setting you free now."

---

"Sana, I have to go now", Dahyun said when they finally arrived at Sana's house. She doesn't tell Sana where she will be going. She doesn't tell that she'll be gone for an indefinite time.

"Thank you for having dinner with me tonight."

"Well, thank you for inviting me... And for these chocolates!", Sana giggles.

"Good night", Dahyun bids her farewell. The moment her feet step out of the gate, she needs to keep forward and never look back. Don't look back! But Dahyun turn around and give Sana the warmest and sweetest smile she could.

Sana was left standing in front of the door, alone with her thoughts. Dahyun just said good night, but it seems to her that it was a goodbye. Sana felt it. She knows tonight will be the last time she will go to see Dahyun.

---

D-Day...

Dahyun didn't say goodbye to Sana. She just can't.

Dahyun takes a last look at the drop-off area at the airport. She turned her head from left to right before going inside the premises. Maybe, Sana will show up just to say goodbye to her.