Episode 33: my little flower fox

Tokyo: 12 pm

"Omg what if I meet my dream man at the dinner??"
The ginger jumped on Atsumu's bed, making the latter roll his eyes with a tiny smile.

"If you do, tell them I said good luck!"
Hinata stopped jumping and scoffed offendedly.
"Ugh! You never support me in anything!"

"We both know that's a big fat lie little man!"
Atsumu smirked as he saw Hinata's face becoming red in anger!

"I'M NOT LITTLE I'M JUST CHALLENGED IN HEIGHT!"
He jumped off from the bed and left the room dramatically.

Atsumu chuckled and went to his suitcase, taking out the new tongue piercing he bought in Norway. It was a plain silver ball, reminding him of the days he spent with Sakusa. Even if they were short, they were defining for him as a person. Right now he had a black ball which he put in the moment he got in Norway, kind of representing a new beginning. He still kept the old one though, not wanting to forget the way Sakusa admired that piercing.

Atsumu felt butterflies as he thought about seeing him again. Does he remember the promise? Will he be happy to see him?
What will he look like now?

Atsumu's appearance didn't change much, his hair was blondish white and fluffy with a soft mullet growing in. He got a few more tiny tattoos but nothing more.

His personality on the other hand took a total 8 turn as he processed everything that had happened. The first few months in Norway were rough. He missed his brother and friends, but most importantly that warmth. The warmth only a certain ink black haired male could provide for him.

Atsumu's insides tingle as he imagines what Sakusa would look like right now.

——————————————
Meanwhile, Kitsune tattoo art studio: 12 pm

"Is it gonna take long?"

"Nah you should be good before tonight's dinner."
Sakusa roamed behind the counter of his tattoo studio as his friend stood in front of him.

"Great. So I went to his pharmacy yesterday..."
Sakusa looked up at Bokuto, raising an eyebrow which was empaled with a silver piercing.

"Please tell me you didn't bring Makoto?"
Sakusa rolled his eyes as he could see the gulp the other took at the question.

"Listen, I just, I miss him okay? I just wanted to see him again.."
Bokuto rubbed the back of his neck with nervousness. He let out an awkward smile.
"You'd think after all those years you'd stop acting like a teenager who makes dumb decisions."

Sakusa started printing out the Stencil for Bokuto's tattoo as he listened to the other explaining the unfortunate encounter he had with his ex-boyfriend.

"-and then he kinda indirectly told me to leave him alone and never come back!"

"Yeah I would say the same to Atsumu if he'd suddenly show up with his new boyfriend."
Bokuto's head seemed to snap up at the mention of the blonde.

"Oh yeah! You're seeing him tonight right??"
Bokuto's sour mood suddenly was nowhere to be found as he imagines his best friend reuniting with his love.

Sakusa began sweating a bit as he thought about it. The more time ticked, the more stresses he became. What if Atsumu didn't like him anymore? What if he just rejected him?

Bokuto watched as his friend nervously walked to the printer to take out the stencil.

"Y-yeah, but uhm i don't know if he'll want to talk to me..."
Sakusa walked out into the hall, expecting Bokuto to follow him to his room where he placed all of his tattoos.

"Why not? He promised you something right?"
In all those years Sakusa never told anyone what the promise was to his friends. He just used it reassure his friends, but mostly himself, that one day Atsumu would return and he could be happy again. It's not like he was depressed right now, but a big piece of happiness was missing.

Well currently, that piece was walking around in the same city as him.
It caused for shivers to run down his spine. The thought of holding Atsumu again made his heart beat with a steady rhythm. That's what 5 years of loving does to you.

"Just leave it Bokuto, I'm nervous enough as it is, anyways where do u want it tattooed?"
Bokuto rolled his eyes, Sakusa ridiculed him for acting like a teenager but look at him being that same nervous wreck everytime Atsumu was brought up, for whatever reason.

"Mhm, I was thinking about under my left pectoral muscle."
Sakusa nodded and placed the stencil on the place where Bokuto thought it was perfect.

"Why Spider Lilly's thought?"

"No reason, just thought they were pretty."

Sakusa hummed and got to work.

Flashback: 5 years ago ~~~~~~~~~~

"Kaashi I want to get u flowers! Which are your favorite???"
Bokuto excitedly hugged his boyfriend, Akaashi giggling in the meantime at his cute behavior.

"Spider Lilly's, I love spider lilly's."
———————————————-

Did y'all catch the name of Sakusa's tattoo studio? Hihi
OMG???? 2 UPDATES IN A DAY??????
I know I know I had to make it up to y'all ya know ;)

Be excited for future chapters my loves<3~