Chp. 29.2 : 5 year promise

Tokyo, Japan

"Ngh~ S-Samu not now!"
Osamu kept sucking on that one particular spot on Suna's neck despite his partner's words. His body told him the exact opposite.

Suna leaned into Osamu's touch, giving him more skin surface to ruin with purple blotches.

"Mhm, why not sunsun? You're so warm~"
Osamu nuzzled his face in Suna's neck, inhaling the comforting cologne he was wearing.

Suna just let out a giggle and threaded his hand through the other's hair, which made Osamu groan in pleasure.

"Your brother's gonna be here in an hour. I need to look presentable Samu!"

Osamu raised his head and looked at Suna with a quirked up brow.
"Are you serious right now Sunarin? He lived with you looking wrecked, painted with hickeys almost everyday through high school, he won't mind."

Suna rolled his eyes but nonetheless let Osamu continue to absolutely ravish his neck.

Until there was an inevitable knock at the door. Osamu stopped his attack on Suna's neck and stood up with an annoyed groan.

He opened the door to their appartement, the annoyance soon being replaced by happiness as he saw his brother.

His bleach blonde hair had a white shine and his skin got a bit paler because of the lack of sunlight in Norway, nonetheless, he looked healthy. It had been five years since he had seen his brother, it brought back so many memories of their childhood seeing him again.

"SAMU!"
Atsumu jumped forward, making Osamu and himself tumble down on the ground.

"TSUMU!"
The twins ruffled each other's hair, Suna meanwhile watching them with a lopsided smile and shining eyes.

"Don't I get a jump attack Tsumu?"
Atsumu looked up from the ground and quickly scrambled back on his two legs, strutting over to Suna and pulling him in a tight embrace.

"You've gotten skinnier Tsumu, you've been eating well right?"
Suna grabbed Atsumu's shoulders, inspecting Atsumu's body from head to toe.

"Yeah yeah, no worries Rin. You know ecological engineering studies aren't just a read and complete."
Atsumu giggled lightly and it instantly brought a smile to Suna's face.

Unfortunately, the wholesome moment was interrupted when Atsumu's eyes fell Suna's neck, making him smirk.

"I see nothing has changed in those 5 years huh... lil bastard."
Suna blushed in embarrassment and quickly pulled his hoodie up to his chin, avoiding Atsumu's teasing gaze.

"SHUT UP!"
Osamu meanwhile noticed a rather small individual standing in the doorway looking awkward and shy.

"Tsumu, who's the Viking you've brought?"
Atsumu quickly turned around and rolled his eyes at his brother's lame sarcasm.

"This is Hinata Shoyo, my roommate back in Norway remember?"
Hinata shyly bowed and thanked Osamu for his welcome.

"Ah yes! I'm so sorry! Welcome Hinata! I'm Osamu Miya, Atsumu's brother as you may have noticed."
Hinata chuckled and nodded cutely.
Suna cooed at the adorable boy.

"Don't be fooled by his appearance, he's a little bitch."
Atsumu spat, still mad about the time he walked on Hinata having some steamy fun with someone, on his OWN bed....

"Bleh, you're just a hater."
Hinata stuck his tongue out and at last, entered the appartement.

Osamu closed the door and eventually lead the two to two guest rooms where they could reside for as long as the wedding activities weee going on.

Atsumu fell on his bed with a sigh, his mind racing with thought of only one thing, or rather...

One person.
——————————————————
Third person's POV:
5 hours later

Atsumu had just woken up from the most incredible nap induced by none other than jetlag.

He stretched out his limbs on the bed, hearing a few cracks and bones falling into place.
Just as he was about to grab his phone, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!"
Atsumu looked at the doorway to see Osamu, probably checking up on him.

"Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes, Tsumu. You must be starving."

"I feel like my stomachs gonna start an earthquake with the amount of rumbling going on in there, so yes I am I guess."
Osamu rolled his eyes with a smile and laughed.

"Remember tomorrow is our dinner reception for the wedding, so put out clothes so you'll be prepared."
Atsumu nodded and looked up the ceiling. As Osamu was about to leave and close the door, Atsumu interrupted him.

"Will he be there?"

——————————————
Meanwhile in the center of Tokyo:

I wiped the remaining ink of my client's skin as I just finished the last stroke. After 3 hours of hard work, the tattoo had come out perfect.

After being patched up, my client threw me a cocky grin and checked it in the mirror observing through the plastic wrap.

"Damn 'Kusaa, you never fail to amaze me with your stroking skills."
I rolled my eyes as Kuroo threw me a wink.

I chuckled nevertheless and walked him over to the counter to pay.

As he was grabbing the money he uttered a sentence which made the hairs in the back of my neck turn hetero.

"You're coming to Suna's and Samu's dinner reception tomorrow right?"
My breath hitched as my body froze at the question.

"Yeah. I'm Samu's best man after all..."
Kuroo chuckled and gave me fist bump before walking over to the entrance of my tattoo parlor.

His hand was on the door handle and stopped to turn and look at me and said one final thing.

"You know who Suna's best man is right?..."
His tone was compassionate, but I didn't miss the underlying intention. Mischief.

"Yeah."

'He did come back for me after all huh... thank you for keeping your promise Atsu.'