Chp. 7: flustered and furious

( sorry for not posting yesterday, school is so hard an tiring. It's hell honestly.✌️ anyways Enjoy! Today I'm serving some Iwaoi on a platter✨✨🥰🥰🕺🏼🕺🏼🕺🏼)

Atsumu's POV:

I quickly got into the supply closet and locked it.
I saw a shadow running past the closet and I sighed.

"I can't avoid him forever."
I put my face in between my hands and screamed.

After 10 minutes the bell rang and I silently slipped out of the supply closet.

I walked to my classroom, slipping in my chair next to Kenma.
He gave ma a side glance and I just looked out of the window.

After class ended i tried getting up from my seat to avoid my brother but Kenma pulled me back in my chair.

"You're not going anywhere."
He said in a monotone voice.

"I can't face my brother!"
I whisper yelled.

Kenma turned his face towards mine and smirked. I widened my eyes.
Kenma only smirked when he had something planned.

"Why are you smirking?..."
I cautiously asked.

"You'll find out later."
Kenma said giggling a little bit.

"HAH?!"
I accidentally yelled and everybody looked at me.

I muttered a quick sorry and everybody's attention was back on what they were doing.

I was frustrated and scared, and for the remaining classes, those feelings remained.

The bell for lunch rang and all of a sudden I was dragged away by Kenma.

5 minutes earlier
Oikawa's POV:

I was walking to the cafeteria, focusing on the book I was reading.

It was a book about two boys who were childhood friends and got together in high school.

I was a sucker for stories like these, I've always wanted a childhood friend who I could fall in love with but Makki wasn't exactly a perfect example of that.

I was so caught up in the story that I didn't notice the guy who was running towards me.

And guess what. We crashed into each other.

There was only one problem...
I was drinking coffee.

My white shirt was drenched in hot coffee.

"Oi, look where you walk nerd."
The spiky haired guy named Iwaizumi said rolling his eyes.

My eye twitched in irritation and then I realized.
These shirts got see through when wet.
My eyes widened and I scrambled up to my feet quickly, swinging my backpack around my shoulder and running through the hallway, forgetting about my book.

I wanted to yell at him and cuss him out but I had other important things to do right now.
He can get his scolding later.

I dialed Tsumu's number and ran into the bathrooms, locking myself up in one of the stalls.

As I thought.
My tattoo was visible through the fabric. I'm glad my backpack covered it up. People probably didn't see anything.

At least I hope so...

Present
Atsumu's POV:

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I halted in the hallway making Kenma stop as well.

"It's Kawa."

I picked up and heard heavy panting on the other line.

"Tsumu! Do you have an extra shirt?"