Chp. 20: Apple pie bitch

(A/n HELLO MY DEAR BESTIES!👁👅👁 I hope you're all doing great!!! I wanted to thank you all for the support and I love reading everybody's comments! Today I offer you Iwaoi and Kuroken brainrot you're welcome😌🤚✨)

⚠️ Smut
—————————————-

Oikawa's POV:

"We have a lot to talk about."

"I-i- don't know what you mean."
Wow real smooth Tooru.

"Don't act dumb brat."
My eyes widened when he fisted the collar of my hoodie, my breath hitching in shock.

"H-Hey no need to-"
I nervously started off, but was cut off as he pressed me against the wall behind me.

I groaned at the impact of the hard brick against my spine.
"Shut up. What makes you think you have the right to just leave after we fucked."

"I-I- thought it was just a one night stand?"

"Yeah that was very clear when I woke up to an empty bed."
Iwaizumi was clearly fighting back the urge to scream at me.

"Sorry okay. It's not like I thought you'd care."
I was getting pretty fired up myself. Who does he think he is.

"You're still the same brat as before. Nothing fucking changed huh?"
Iwaizumi let go of my collar, crossing his arms and clenching his fists.

"Pfft. You're a fucking asshole. I can't believe I even fucked you. I feel sorry for you actually. To think you at least had one ounce of kindness in you."
All the piled up frustration spilled out at once.
His shock wasn't masked as his eyes widened in one swift second.

"You're a liar."

"Excuse me? What have I ever-"

"Does a back tattoo ring a bell?"
The air was knocked out of my lungs, a gasp exiting my mouth.

"You saw didn't you..."
I looked down, staring at the white floor tiles.

"Yeah. Although it was hard remembering it was you who had that giant ass fucking cheetah on your back."
I could feel the weight of his words and stare on my shoulders.

"What is it to you? You shouldn't stick your nose in my business."
I sounded unsure and taken aback. I hated showing vulnerability.

"Are you really gonna shield yourself off again?"
He said as he took a hold of my wrist and pulled me forward, making our chests clash against each other.

I quickly looked up in shock and saw a soft look in his eyes. My mouth was dry and my thoughts were a mess.

"Listen, I understand why you ran away that morning. I just... I don't know, I just wished I could've woken up next to you."

This time Iwaizumi looked away from me, his eyes suddenly taking an interest in the rack of cleaning supplies next to us.

My heart skipped a few beats, was Iwaizumi... shy and blushing?
A heat covered my cheeks and ears and I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his waist, laying my head on his chest.

What the fuck am I doing? He's gonna push me away for sure. I'm so dumb-

I tensed as I felt a pair of arms snake around my own waist, pulling me closer.

I lifted my head to see Iwaizumi looking right back at me, a soft smile displayed on his face.

( I just love soft Iwaoi bye😭✨)