Chp. 16: the aftermath

( Hello besties!!!! I apologize for the long wait!😩☝️ next chapter is gonna be AMAZING!!!!KWBWJSKSK I have it all planned out😌🤚✨
Enjoy!🥰✨)

The morning after
Oikawa's POV:

My eyes slowly fluttered open, squinting back shut as the sun burned my pupils.

Wtf?
I tried to sit up but was pulled back by a pair of strong arms.
Where am I?
What tf did I do last night?

I carefully unclasped the man's arms and looked behind me, attempting to identify him.

Shock laced my face as I saw Iwaizumi Hajime peacefully sleeping.
He looked so at ease...
I shook the thought out of my head to then realize I wasn't wearing a fucking shirt.
No no no no no!

MY TATTOO
I hurriedly got out of the bed and put on my shirt again, looking for my skirt only to find it dirty and covered in well, uhm, yeah.

I opened the closet and luckily saw a few pairs of sweatpants.
I got a white one and put it on quickly before pulling my shirt over my head.
I checked for my phone, eventually finding it on the chair.

When did me and him even have sex?! What happened last night I can't remember a thing!
I hurriedly grabbed my belongings and slumped out of the room, quietly closing the door to not wake anyone up.

I jolted down the stairs and looked at the giant mess made in the big living room.

Then I noticed Sugawara on the couch sleeping, not to mention slumped over Daichi.

Makki and Tendou were nowhere to be found, neither were Tsumu, Kaashi or Kenma.

I opened the front door and ran out as fast as I could.
I regret coming last night.

Shirabu's POV:

I woke up on top of Semi's chest, him smiling down at me.
He gave my forehead a kiss and moved his hand in my hair, massaging my scalp a bit.
I hummed in fondness and Semi chuckled.

"You slept for a long time Shira."
Semi said, teasing.

"I wonder why..."
I said accusingly.
As a matter of fact, me and Semi stayed up until 3 am last night doing rather sinful things.

"You're so cute."
Semi replied, moving his lips towards my neck, gently sucking.

"No no. Not again, you wrecked me enough last night!"
I said as I moved his head away.

"Awhhh don't be such a buzzkill Shira~"

"Shut up!"
I huffed out and attempted to stand up, only to fall back down from soreness.

"You okay?"
Semi asked, silently laughing.

"Hey asshole! Instead of laughing at me and come help me solve what you caused!"
I yelled, not in the mood for jokes.

"Yeah Yeah."
Semi said, a smile still plastered on his face.

What I didn't except was being picked up bridal style.

"W-what are you doing?!"
I panicked.

"Calm down Shira, I'm only doing what you told me to do."
He smugly stated, sending a wink my way.

I blushed and hid my face in his chest.
The rest of the morning we spent watching tv, eating breakfast and cuddling.
I could get used to this lifestyle
Everything was fine until he asked the following question.