Chp. 28: goodbyes aren't my forte

Uhm hi? LMAO so my dear lattes this is the last chapter of the first part of this book. There will be many more things to come! And sorry I've been edging y'all for months now💀 sorry I'm a kinky bitch ig xo ANYWAYS hope y'all enjoy!! I really poured a lot of my emotions in this so I hope y'all find my writing more mature than before! I y really has matured tbh not gonna lie. Anyways have fun beautiful people!!

⚠️ angst, mentions of depression( I'll put warnings)

- - - - - - -
2 days later
Akaashi's house
-
Graduation.
The one day every high schooler looks forward to. The final day of being in a prison ruled by horrific teachers, bullies, petty bitches and last but not least exams.

Its also the day where a certain friend group will never be the same ever again.

"Akaashi I'm begging you just talk to Atsumu! He's leaving today! Do you really wanna end your friendship like this? We don't know when we'll see him again!"
Sugawara shook Akaashi's shoulders, attempting to at least get through the tough barrier which was his skull.

Akaashi just shrugged him off. Akaashi was a sensitive person, but that came with a lot of stubbornness too. It wasn't the ideal match indeed.

"Well, I don't owe him anything."

In the corner of Akaashi's room stood a fuming Kenma. His face was red and he was about to burst out in anger.
Everytime Akaashi got too stubborn, a certain blonde was always ready to knock some sense into him. Literally.

A book collided with the back of Akaashi's head in the next mere 5 seconds.

"Ah!"
Akaashi let out a yelp as he rubbed the spot which was now heavily scathed by Kenma's attack.

"How dare you say that Akaashi!"
Kenma stomped over to Akaashi and pulled at his collar, so much they were eye level.

"Atsumu has always been there for you! Through everything! He's so selfless when it comes to us! He never once sought out our help! Even when he was breaking down! The one time he decided to do something for himself and his own self being, you degrade him and tear him down, making it all about yourself!"
Akaashi's eyes were glossy and teary as he took in every word with pain in his heart.

"I- that was never my intention! I-"
Kenma pushed Akaashi back and crossed his arms.

"Then man up and go talk to him."
With those words Kenma rolled his eyes and left the room, needing to head over to Oikawa's. The latter was actually stressing over his graduation outfit.

Akaashi sniffled but refused to let a single tear fall down his face.

"Kaashi, please talk to Atsu. Do it for your and his sake. I can't stand seeing you both sad."
Sugawara caressed Akaashi's hair and gave him a hug before following Kenma.
Oikawa had also invited Suga over, knowing Kenma would tear his head off after a while of whining and being indecisive.

Akaashi sighed, letting out a shaky breath and reached for his phone on his bed, opening it with trembling hands.
He typed out a message and quickly grabbed his skateboard, not even bothering to take his mask with him.

- - - - - - -
The Miya residence

"Do I have everything with me?"
A certain bleached blonde muttered while checking his to-do list.

A knock echoed through his room as Osamu's face peaked from behind the door.
"Hey tsumu, do You want me to drop you off at the airport tonight?"

"No it's fine Samu, I'll take a taxi there. You have to attend your graduation remember?"
Atsumu chuckled at his brother's pout.