Chp. 1: who this?

Atsumu's POV :

I heard the annoying sound of my alarm and swayed my arm around attempting to silence the useless and utterly triggering device.

I groaned and got up. My oversized shirt was all crunched up because of my weird sleeping positions.

I went to Osamu's room to wake him.

"Oi Samu, your suspension ends today time to get up asshole!"

I threw a pillow at him and he groaned turning onto his stomach. His back tattoo was showing. It was a matching tattoo he got with Suna when their anniversary of 3 years happened. The two had been dating since they were 15. Since they both turned 18 they decided to get matching tattoos.
Ridiculous if you ask me but oh well. It was a regular fox with some details here and there. The tattoo spread all over his back.

Suna had the same one but in the other direction. It was honestly really cute when i saw them in the kitchen cooking besides each other. Without a shirt I might add. Besides the many scratches and bite marks the tattoos seemed to perfectly fit into each other that day.

Yeah I was jealous but, I don't believe in love. Neither did my friends. We were a bunch of secret illegal streetskaters at night but a group of nerds at day. If my brother were to ever find out about my shenanigans, i'll be dead meat.

I know he skates as well but he was suspended for destroying school property a few months back. Three months ago school started and it was his friends' first day at our school and they already got suspended the first hour. His friends aren't a good influence on him but I honestly don't care. It's not like I'm the perfect example of an older brother either.

Suna always hung around Osamu's friend group inside and outside school. I understand but I kinda feel abandoned. Suna was actually my best friend for 10 years but it all got snatched away by Osamu. I wish them the best but it's something that still doesn't sit right with me.

After 5 minutes of shaking and kicking Osamu he finally got up.

"Wait my suspension ends today?"
He asked annoyed at the thought.

"Yes, be happy I kept track. Now get up or you'll be walking alone."

I said threatening him.
He quickly scrambled up and started getting ready.
I went back to my room to put on some clothes.
I wore a black hoodie with oversized dark blue puddle jeans and my vans. I put on my round glasses and swung my backpack over my right shoulder.

I quickly went downstairs and grabbed the bento's I prepared last night.

I grabbed a sticky note and wrote something.

'Eat this. Don't even dare complaining.'

I grabbed mine and shoved it inside my backpack. I zipped it up and decided to leave without Osamu anyways. He was probably gonna ask Suna to walk with him anyways.

I headed out the door grabbing my keys and started walking to school.

I walked through the gate and was immediately met with my friends.

"Atsu-Chan~~!"
Oikawa yelled from the bench we always sat at. I smiled and headed over. Sugawara, Akaashi and Kenma were already here as well.
I was the last one.

"How can you guys be here so earlyyy??"
I asked whining. They all giggled and we started talking.

My phone buzzed and I got a text.

Brat🤌:

Why did ya leave already? Not cool Tsumu. Also can me and my friends sit with you guys? Everybody else is scared of us.

Me:

Sorry ig and no.

Brat🤌:

You wound me brother~~~

Me:

Duh.

I put my phone away and everybody stared at me.

"What was that about?"
Sugawara asked Raising a brow.

"My brother asking if his bad boy friends can join us for lunch."
I said obviously annoyed.

"Wouldn't it hurt their 'reputation' if they even come near us? What is he trying to do?"
Akaashi said a little skeptical.

"He said it was because everybody else is scared of them."
I rolled my eyes at the lame excuse.

"That's bullshit. His friends have enough fangirls and boys who want to lick their feet."
Oikawa said scoffing. We all nodded in agreement except for Kenma who was focusing on his game.

Then it happened. Suddenly a commotion of squeals and giggles were heard as my brother's friend group entered school grounds.

We all looked at the direction of the gate. The infamous bad boys made their way through the school grounds and weirdly enough those bastards...stopped right in front of us.

"Osamu what are you doing with these nerds?"
A bedhead black haired boy said.

"Huh?"
I asked clearly confused. Oikawa, Akaashi, Sugawara and even Kenma were looking at them with a scowl.

~~~
Thank you for reading the first chapter😼
Hope you liked it😌🤌