Chp. 10: avoiding and reaching

(A/n hello my dear lattes! So today I'm offering you a side dish with Iwaoi and a main course consisting of Sakuatsu and Daisuga!🥰 hope you enjoy! Also I'm so sorry for posting so late, school has been so heavy lately and it's unbearable, hopefully this cheers you guys up!)

Atsumu's POV:

Osamu came running in the kitchen, yelling worried sentences.

We all just stared at our phone in disbelief.
We stayed like that for a good 5 minutes until Osamu shook me, demanding answers.

"W-what?"
I asked Osamu.

"You and your friends have been staring at your phones for 5 minutes now. Are you guys braindead?"
Osamu scolded.

"It's probably because we've been to much around you and your friends."
Oikawa said with a smug smile.

"HAH? WOULD YOU LIKE TO REPEAT THAT?!"
Iwaizumi yelled as he stormed into the kitchen, followed by Sakusa and Daichi, who were about to stop him from, once again, trying to attack Oikawa.

"Isn't that phrase getting old? Are you unoriginal too?"
Oikawa cooed as he rested his head on his hand, smirking at the enraged Iwaizumi.

"I'm gonna kill you."
He said with a deadly aura, causing Oikawa to widen his eyes.

Oikawa squeeled and ran behind me, using me as a shield.

"Tsumu! He is trying to kill me! Stop him!"
Oikawa said shoving me forward making me bump against the counter and eventually fall on the floor.

Wait...
this floor was too soft to be a floor...
I opened my eyes and saw a mess of curly black hair and abruptly stood up.

Everybody was just staring at us, especially my brother, who btw was fuming.

He pulled me back by my collar and squinted his eyes at Sakusa.

"W-well w-we're going upstairs!"
I quickly said, grabbing Oikawa's and Akaashi's wrists in the proces.
I ran up the stairs with them.

They struggled to keep up, but we eventually made it to my room.

Kenma and Sugawara came in 1 minutes after us.
We all sat down on the floor of my bedroom, ignoring what just occurred.

"OMG GUYS CAN WE WATCH EX ON THE BEACH?"
Oikawa beamed, already searching for the tv remote.
Yes, I have a tv in my room. Only because Osamu insisted on it. I don't even know why.

We all nodded and he flipped through the channels.
Once he landed on the right tv post, the program was just starting it's intro.

30 minutes later...

"I CAN'T BELIEVE HER! She's choosing her ex over the single hottie?!!"
Sugawara yelled in disbelief.

"Pls he has a Tongue piercing of course she would choose him!"
Oikawa said, making an unimpressed expression.

"Pls the single hottie is mature, kind and sweet. Plus! He has dark brown hair, which btw, is the hottest hair color out there!"
Sugawara fired back, ignoring Oikawa's bratty behavior.

"Pls, the tongue piercing guy named Terushima, or whatever his name is, is arrogant and rude to her, which obviously makes the sex bomb because it's hate sex."
Oikawa shrugged with a smile, thinking he had won.

"Isn't that kind of like you and Iwaizumi?"
I said smirking, causing Oikawa's proud expression to turn into one of pure horror. 

"WHATTT??!!"
He yelled out.