Chp. 14: Fallen adler

(Warning!⚠️major smut!)
(A/n: OMG GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR UPLOADING SO OFF SCHEDULE!! BUT TO MAKE UP FOR IT ANOTHER CHAPTER WILL BE UPLOADED LATER TODAY! 😭☝️ the reason why I haven't uploaded until now was mainly exams and school, I also had some unexpected plans which caused me to not being able to write until today. BUT I'M BACK AND READY TO WRITE! I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS FOR THIS STORY KWJDKSKSKS🥳😌🥳🕺🏼 thank you for reading and 16k readers!! Each of you is so precious and beautiful! I love you guys' comments! I'm so sorry if I can't respond to some comments but I'm gonna try respond to everyone!🥰🥰🥰 Enjoy bestiessss❤️👄❤️)

A few hours before the party
Shirabu's POV:

Our last class of the day was P.E. Again ,and the whole class consisted of me biting my nails and Goshiki getting balls thrown at his head.

It was pure comedy, but I couldn't bring myself to laugh.
Reason: Semi Eita eyeing me like his prey.

That psycho has been staring at me for the whole class, and finally it ended.
I quickly shuffled towards the bathroom to change, not noticing Semi following me.

When I was about to lock the bathroom door it bursted back open.
My eyes widened and Semi came barging in, knocking to the floor.
I leaned up on my elbow and attempted to go back into a sitting position.
He locked the door and the sound kept ringing in my ear.

"You're hiding something."
He said, folding his arms and looking at me with an unreadable expression.

"What are You talking about?"
I said, shock never leaving my face.

"Why do you always dress in the bathrooms?"
Semi raised a brow.

"It's a personal reason. Get out."
I gritted my teeth. There he goes again, reading people like books.

"Mhm. Do you have a secret birthmark that looks weird? Or do you have an embarrassing tattoo you got when you were drunk?"
He said, chuckling a bit.

Only when I didn't respond, his eyes widened.

"So it is one of those options huh?"
He smirked.

"No. Get out."
I said, attempting to kick him.

"Sorry sorry! I'll leave. But only if you come to a party tonight."
He said with an evil grin.

I raised a brow.
"It's a party hosted by this good friend of mine. His name's Terushima Yuuji. You should come."
He said with a soft smile this time.

"Okay. If you leave. But I have something to do so i'll come later."
I said standing up.

He nodded and suddenly pulled me by my collar.
"I'm gonna fuck you so good tonight."
He seductively said in my ear, causing a blush to rise on my cheeks.

He winked at me and unlocked the door, proceeding to walk out of the bathroom.

I stood there still. The blush still not disappearing from my face.
I gulped and quickly changed.

I made sure everybody left before running out of the gym to proceed to my house.
I checked my phone while running and had a lot of messages from Goshiki.
I was panting, I only had some little time left before I had to be at Reels.

Tendou😩☝️
: Shirabaeeee~~~
Make sure you're on time before Oikawa and Akaashi start their races🕺🏼

I replied with a short "ok".
Finally arriving at my house, I threw of my shoes and rushed upstairs.
Turning on the shower and grabbing my clothes.