Chp. 8: tension and cherry blossoms

(some Bokuaka fluff this chapter🥰 pls read a/n at the end of the chapter xx enjoy!🥰✨ <3)

Atsumu's POV:

After lunch nothing to special happened anymore. Besides the usual name-calling and pushing of our books on the ground.

We just roll our eyes and pretend nothing is wrong.

That was until we saw the idiots in the hallway, Throwing around a volleyball.

We stopped at the end of the hallway, attempting to wait until those morons cleared out the hallway.

All of a sudden Bokuto came running to us backwards, causing him to knock into Akaashi.

Akaashi grunted loudly and fell on the floor, clutching his hip.
We all rushed over to him and Bokuto turned around with wide eyes, realizing what he had done.

"Akaashi! Omg I'm sorry! Are you okay?!"
Bokuto started asking all different kinds of questions.

Bokuto was about to come closer but Oikawa came in front of him, stopping the concerned boy.
The rest of his friends, including my brother and Suna came over, wondering what happened.

I picked up Akaashi in my arms and made sure his whole torso was covered, so nothing from his tattoo could be seen.
Bokuto started abruptly apologizing, causing Oikawa to tell him it was okay.
I could sense Oikawa's irritation. It was at it's peak today.
After the whole Oikawa-ending-up-under-Iwaizumi fiasco, he started having his shitty mood.

It's basically where Oikawa curses the whole time and everyone and everything irritates him.
Not so pleasant...

But I must applaud him, he is keeping his cool.
That was until Iwaizumi had to say something to taunt him.

"Oh I'm sorry, we're not all as perfect as you king, accidents happen get over it"
Iwaizumi said, obviously still salty from the whole coffee accident.

"HAH?"
Oikawa turned to Iwaizumi and was fuming.

"You are probably the last person right now who should get on my nerves!"
Oikawa stated, a vein almost popping out of his head.

"Tsk. You are honestly such a brat. You should be taught some fucking manners."
Iwaizumi said, mocking Oikawa's words from his lunchtime rant.

"Funny coming from you spikey."
Oikawa said, his eyebrow twitching.

They both were red from anger and smoke came out of their ears.

"Okay okay that's enough."
"That's enough Oikawa."

Sugawara and Daichi said at the same time.
They looked at each other and started blushing and they awkwardly scratched their necks in attempt to cover up the fact that they were flustered.

Oikawa scoffed and moved away from Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi listened to Daichi and backed off as well.

"I'm really sorry about that, he is in a bad mood today."
Sugawara said to Daichi while smiling awkwardly.

Daichi smiled back.

"Y-yeah sorry about Iwaizumi, he has anger issues."
Daichi said blushing a bit.

"Hey!"
Iwaizumi yelled from the back of their group.

"Rude."
Oikawa huffed out.

Sugawara and Daichi gave them both a glare.
They immediately shut up and turned their gaze away from each other.