Chapter 8

My senses extended, reaching throughout the dome. Dark storm clouds spread throughout the area, absorbing the moisture in the air. The rain became twice as heavy, mine only adding to it.

I smirked as half of the falling water suddenly stopped, hovering in mid air. The people who were charging me stopped in their tracks, confused by what was going on.

"What the-" One of them said, poking at one of the droplets before he was hit by a wall.

The wave crashed into the group, swirling them around until they were concealed inside a ball of liquid.

I lifted them off the ground, watching with slight amusement as they struggled to escape. In an instant a bright flash of light came crashing down, sending energy through the water around the criminals and electrocuting them. I released my hold on the sphere, watching them drop limply to the ground.

"Well that was easy."

I began walking through the streets, looking for the exit. Somewhere up ahead I saw light shining through the doorway, so naturally I walked the other way.

I roamed through the city, kicking the asses of any villains I came across.

"Hey." I said to a guy I had pinned against the wall with knives made out of water. I had already knocked out the rest of his group, leaving him trembling in fear. "Why are you guys here anyway?"

"W-were here to kill All Might." He managed to stutter out.

Heh? How?! All Might's the number one, so they must have something up their sleeve even stronger than that.

I pulled down my mask, smiling sweetly. "Thanks."

I pulled a few raindrops out of the air, positioning them and then fired them with frightening speed. The tiny bullets sank straight through his clothes and the metal behind him, getting his costume permanently engraved in the wall and leaving him stuck. (there's a lot more technicalities like that the water expanded once it had bored into the metal and since the temperature within the dome was cold enough she was able to change it to ice but i'm way too lazy to write that in.)

I walked away dusting my hands off. That had been the last group I had found, so I thought it safe to leave.

I walked out through the entrance, allowing the clouds to disappear. Light hit my face, causing me to shield my eyes.

"Gah, bright much." I complained.

I was right by the central plaza, but I really wish I wasn't. The scene in front of me played out in grumsom detail, Aizawa being held down by some kind of bird, his face bloodied and bones broken. His quirk was activated though, despite the sheer amount of pain he must be going through.

"Man Eraser, you really are so cool." My head whirled to face a man with his hand in front of the frog girl's face, most likely threatening.

Our teacher's face was slammed back into the ground, deactivating his quirk. At the same time a boy with green hair jumped forward, preparing to punch the villain. The bird suddenly materialized in front of him, blocking the blow.

What the hell? How is he so fast?

I didn't hesitate, taking the opportunity to create a small cloud in front of me and jumped on.I hovered over the villain, staring down at him with a dark expression.

"Get out!" I commanded. "It's one thing to attack our teacher, but when you come after one of us, know that you will get hell for it!"

The man looked up, eyes glinting behind the hand covering his face.

Obsidian (Oc x Todoroki)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें