Chapter 7

Ok, so this is hell.

I was changing in the locker room, and had been pulling on the main part of my suit when one of the girls came up to me.

"Hi! Ame right? We havent been formerly introduced, my name is Momo Yaoyorozu." She had her hair tied back in a messy pony tail, and her costume was way more revealing than i would consider appropriate.

I just left in response, finishing changing and walking out the door.

We all made our way towards the bus, preparing for our trip to the USJ. as we crowded on i noticed Mizuki sitting next to Kirishima. I felt the line behind me getting longer so i just sat down in an empty seat, plugging in my headphones.

A few minutes later the bus started moving. I unconsciously played the fingering along with the songs i was listening to, not noticing the person next to me until i felt a tap on my arm. Unfortunately my reflexes got the better of me and i whirled around to face the disturbance. Gray and blue eyes returned my gaze as the boy froze mid poke.

The boy that told me i was bleeding?

I turned back around, trying to ignore him.

"Excuse me?"

Go away please.

He incessantly continued until i couldnt take it anymore.

"Yes?" I raised my head slightly to look at him, wishing i could move.

"I was just wondering if your arm was ok." He pointed to where i had been injured the day before.

"Im fine." I wasnt exactly being harsh, just quiet.

"What happened?"

Can this guy just take a hint?!

"I was pushed into the wall and scraped myself." i lied. He remained completely emotionless, so i though the conversation was over. I turned back to the window but immediately whirled around when i felt something around my wrist.

The boy was sitting there, not even looking me in the eyes, and instead staring at my now exposed arm and the five red gashes that still hadnt healed completely. I pulled myself out of his grip quickly, rolling my sleeve back down.

"That doesnt look like a scrape." He commented.

"Piss off." I grumbled, turning my music up higher and trying to ignore him.

What the hell is wrong with this guy?

"-not that theres anything wrong with the way you look!" The words slipped past my music, making me raise my head to the voice.

Mizuki was a blushing mess, and so was Kirishima next to her.

Just perfect.

I grinned mischievously at my sister. I fully intended to milk every second i could of this. She caught my gaze and blushed harder, looking away.

After a few minutes of terrorizing her i turned back to the window, contemplating how i could use this information to my advantage.

"Who is she to you?" Really?! Again?!

I sighed. "Shes my sister, why do you care."

I really wasnt asking, just trying to be as cold as possible to end the conversation.

"I was just wondering since you two have different names."

"Can you stop being so nosy?"

He looked slightly surprised. "Oh, sorry, i didnt realize."

We sat in silence for the rest of the ride until the bus finally stopped and we all unloaded.

We walked into a large dome with different disaster zones, all for specific training events.

The pro hero Thirteen began explaining the rules to us, like how our quirks could be used for evil and stuff.

I kept my face neutral as always, but dug my nails into my arm again, reopening the fresh wounds.

Something shifted my attention to the central plaza, making me release my grip. A dark purple cloud appeared in front of the fountain, followed by people in suits who really didnt look like they wanted to have a picnic.

This...this isnt part of training.

As the portal shrank back to the shape of the man, realization struck through me. I looked over to where Mizuki was standing with a look of pure rage on her face.

"Dont do anything stupid." I put a hand on her shoulder, predicting her intentions.

"But hes here i could-"

"No. there will be other chances! think about the safety of yourself and the class."

"Fine." She said through gritted teeth.

Mr. Aizawa jumped into the battle, instructing Thirteen to protect us. We ran towards the exit only to be blocked by the smoke. Immediately Kirishima and Bakugo attacked, but were sent flying once they realized they had missed. Everything escalated after that as everyone was surrounded by the mist.

Keep your heart rate steady, stay calm.

I closed my eyes, felt my stomach drop, then opened them to see a cityscape in the midst of a total downpour.

Rain pattered against my hood, splashing the exposed part of my face. I smiled under my mask.

This idiot doesnt know what he signed up for.

I heard yelling in front of me, looking up to see two of the villains that had come through the portal earlier charging towards me.

"This is going to be fun."