𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧┊yours

Now it's all guessing games. I'm guessing every gaze, like do you don't you would you even stay if you did. When you kiss me, do you wish it were her? The best at being the worst but fuck sake I'm already yours.❞ (this song just fits his arc sm)

The exams went well! Though I have to admit that it was also thanks to that damned guy. He did help me with some things I was confused about. Speaking of him, it has been more than 3 weeks since we started dating. Things went as usual as we tackle things together as a pretend couple.
Thankfully, no girl had bad intentions and all of them seemed to have respected it.

It was thanks to me and my wonderful nature, of course. If I was for example, vicious like Mayah and Ayah, I would get criticized for being Killer's girlfriend. Wait, why am I even overthinking all of this?

I turned on my laptop and sat on my desk, while Selene was just laying in bed playing with her phone. It was the weekend and we had no class until Monday because it was a holiday. So, me and Selene are currently chilling in our dorm.

"(Name), what are you doing?" Selene asks with curiosity as I read instructions on how to download a game. I press my lips into a thin line before glancing at her.

"I'm downloading a game." I mutter lowly and she stayed silent for a moment before snorting. I glared at her and she just laughed harder.

"You're really downloading a game for a boy?" Selene's laughs rang to my ears and I glanced at her with an embarrassed blush on my face.

"S-Shut up! I'm also curious about the game, okay?" I denied as I throw a plushie at Selene who kept laughing. Like seriously, what's so funny about all of this? And how did she know I'm downloading a game because of him?! I roll my eyes at her who kept teasing me about it.

Killer just told me days ago he wanted to play this game with me... so I decided to download it on my laptop which I'm not even sure if it can handle games. What was the game called again? Valorant? Something like that. It was a shooting game... and I am not all that familiar with it. Since he helped me with studying, the least I could do is play a game with him.

"You're so adorable, (name). I mean I expected it sooner or later! You actually held up pretty long before it got to you, huh." Selene wiggle her eyebrows and even though I do get a grasp of what she meant, I stared at her confused.

"What do you mean?" I rose a brow, and she just grinned at me.

"(Name), you're falling for him." Selene said with a teasing smile and I stared at her with eyes widened.

"I am NOT!" I huffed along with a glare toward her. Though I can feel myself getting more embarrassed by the second.

"You so are." She smiles smugly and I roll my eyes at her.

"Shut up." I muttered as I revert my attention back to my laptop. Selene just giggled before rolling into her bed to face me.

"Well, I can't blame you! With a face like his, who wouldn't? Plus, holding hands every day and spending days together as a pretend couple is not an easy task! You were meant to fall in love with him, one way or another." Selene goes on and on about her speculation and my lips just turned into a frown.

"I don't wanna talk about this, okay? I am NOT in love with him." I denied her once again and she just smiles at me before shrugging. I sigh before staring back at my screen... Valorant huh? I think I've seen Dust play this game multiple times at his house. I'm not sure if I can quite get the mechanics. It was not simply a shooting game as it has abilities and skills as well.

The game finished downloading and I tried it out. The game had its usual tutorial like how to shoot and different kinds of buttons to press. It was sorta confusing, especially for a beginner like me... I'm not quite sure if this game is for me, just yet. I named myself randomly because I couldn't think of something. So my name ended up as lucky#(name) in Valorant. How do I even add friends over here? I am so confused.