𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞┊two girls

Maybe we can try it if you let me take you by the hand. You're the only one who understands.

I stood on the rooftop along with Dust. It was really cold today, and I regretted not wearing a hoodie or a sweater. Chrismas was nearing so it was no wonder. I gazed at Dust and he was listening to music with his headphones. He seemed to notice my discomfort, so he stopped doing what he was doing. I look at him confused when he suddenly took off his hoodie.

"Here, you can wear this." He mutters softly as he hands me the gray hoodie he was wearing. My heart warmed for a moment before I smiled appreciatively. He looked really handsome even without his hood up. He always wore his hood up and it did feel a bit weird not seeing him in one.

"Are you sure?" I asked once again and he nodded with a reassuring smile. I glanced at the ground and felt like I was gonna burst with happiness. I slowly slip his hoodie on and I finally felt peace after battling the coldness with my thin uniform. I felt my face redden as I smelt the expensive perfume on his hoodie.

"Won't you get cold?" I ask in worry and he laughs before shaking his head.

"Nah, I can't feel the weather in my bones anyways. Ever wondered why I still wear my hoodie even when you exaggerate that the sun is cooking you alive?" We both laugh and I felt comforted. We just lean back at the bench on the rooftop that magically appeared one day.

I felt giddy and happy wearing his hoodie. I felt safe and secure with his scent surrounding me. Dust glanced at me for a moment and I noticed how a small purple slightly brushed against his cheek. I guess I was not the only one happy wearing his hoodie.

"Thanks, Dust... I'll be sure to return it to you after I have washed it." I grinned and he just chuckles.

"You can keep it if you want. It's actually my favorite hoodie, but I don't mind giving it to my super best friend." He assured me as he tangles his arm with mine and leans his head over my shoulder. We always seem to be in this position huh... I don't mind it though.

He doesn't mind giving me his favorite hoodie. Keeping it would make me seem so shameless but... I really want to keep it so bad. I gaze at him lovingly and he was closing his eyes. I just sigh before leaning my weight on him.

I realized it recently... I love him. I no longer see him as something just as my hot and attractive crush. I saw him as something as far as the future. I saw him as a light in the dark tunnel after experiencing two big heartbreaks.

Dust... If home was a person, it was the perfect word to describe him. This guy seems to know me better than I know myself. He just knows the right words to say and knows what makes me happy or sad. He knows what makes me mad or what fires me up. He can guess what music I was listening to at the moment.

He can notice that I am sad with a slight change in energy. He thinks I'm mad at him every time I acted a bit cold if I was going through something. He knows all the things I geek out about. He always smiles and asks questions about things I was excited about. He would try things out that I recommended and sometimes he loves it and sometimes he doesn't.

I like how he always gazes at me every time he laughs at someone's joke. He always seem to glance at my way if he were a little far from me. He always initiates talks and gives me random gifts that reminded him of me. Like random cute keychains, and small goofy stuff toys. I also bring him small gifts like a bunny keychain. I always joke about calling him bunny and he gets mad.

He honestly seems like he loves me more than I love him.

☆☆☆

I was sick and I had to be excused from my classes for almost a week. The cold weather was really doing it for me. I missed Ganyu and I especially missed Dust. I wanted to hang out with them instead of laying in my bed with a cold towel on my forehead.