𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞┊new crush?

Cause I'm in a field of dandelions. Wishing on every one that you'll be mine and I see forever in your eyes. I feel okay when I see you smile.

New school, new me?
7th grade was alright for me. Most of us were transfer students so it wasn't hard for me to adjust since everyone was new to this. I was a bit shy and I couldn't speak a word at first but this loud girl suddenly talks to me.

Her name was Selene and she was petite with long brown wavy hair and pink eyes. I guess I made a friend?... She was extroverted and was really persistent to be my friend. Not that I'd refuse her! She seemed really fun.

She just came to my seat every day and talked about random stuff. I don't know how she doesn't run out of topics. She has a twin from the other section who was the opposite of her. She was a quiet version of Selene and had straight brown hair instead.

I start to feel a little happy again. I was still recovering from the pain I felt from Nightmare. It was nice to have a friend, a girl friend. I barely have girl friends in primary school. They always seemed like they had ulterior motives or they don't really last that long. Maybe I just didn't socialize that much or I didn't meet the right ones back then? I already had Dream and Nightmare and I was kinda sure I didn't need anyone else.

I finally made an account and I only added a few people like my family and my friends. I don't know Nightmare or Dream's account so I wasn't able to add them. I was really new to the online account stuff so I wasn't that active. Until Selene came and chats me daily. She's really loud online and in real life.

I decided to study really hard this school year. I grew closer to Selene and she ended up being my best friend. I didn't focus much about romance stuff since I wasn't really that interested. I think Nightmare just made it hard for me to like anyone else... It was hard when my standards were already so high because of him and no generic guy can reach that.

Some confessed to me but I politely rejected them saying I had someone I already liked. This is not true because I don't have anyone in my interest right now. My feelings for Nightmare weren't so strong now, especially with the distraction of friends and studying for high grades. I just did not think of him much anymore.

I did notice someone recently... what do they call it again? hallway crush? happy crush? He was unique from the rest and stood out in the crowd. My eye catches him from time to time but I didn't really mind it. There was something about him, I guess? but I do not like him to that extent and I thought I'd probably just forget it in a few days.

He was from the star section and I was in the second section. Him being smart added to the charm. It seemed to me that he was popular... These two bubbly skeleton always surrounds him and he has this annoyed look on his face which I find kinda funny. Maybe that was the reason I noticed him in the first place. He kinda reminded me of Nightmare... I sigh to myself sometimes, I really should not look for him in other people.

This hallway crush of mine was just simply a crush. I didn't really expect that it'd last long though and it's all because of that day. The day, where I saw him and I felt something I once felt before.

It was late in the afternoon and I was grumbling because our teacher apparently had to teach class overtime. I was returning my books to my locker and went on my way. I decided I was gonna take a shortcut since I really felt like going home. I was on my way to the little entrance at the back of the school. There was nothing special over there other than some trees and bushes. Then I saw him, my hallway crush sitting on the grass. He looked handsome as usual and I did find myself smiling when I saw him.

He was petting a cat with a such soft gaze. The sunset in the background made it more magical. It feels unreal as well and I didn't know why he looked so bright to me that day. It was like a scene from a movie... It was like something in me just lit up. Maybe I was restless from the overtime class or maybe I just felt weird that day.