𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧┊comfort

It hurts to be something. It's worse to be nothing with you. I've done the math. There's no solution. We'll never last. Why can't I let go of this ? ❞

Hah.....

I stood there, for god knows how long on the side of the street. Somewhere in the back of my mind... painfully wished that Killer appeared and everything would just go back to how everything used to be. More tears threatened to spill as I wipe them one by one. This is the worst. The actual worst day of my life. I even left my phone back at home... God, what am I supposed to do?

Wanting was enough.

For me, it was enough.

Why am I here? When did I get so dramatic? Where is Selene?... she must be worried about my whereabouts right now. I sigh deeply as I slide my fingers through my hair. I shivered under my breath. It was real cold. The cold was finally hitting. I just wanna go home.. .

Home?

My home I can no longer return to?

God, Killer, I did not expect you to drive ME this crazy.

The rain felt colder, now that I have gone to my senses. I should have reserved my sadness back at our dorm. While I shivered and held unto my nonexistent jacket, I felt a figure stood beside me. The person was holding an umbrella and I was getting the sense of deja vu. I slowly turn my head to glance at him and that already said person was staring at me with a small smile. This guy.... he... seems familiar? Wait... is this the guy I met on the train back then?!

"Hi" He just made a small smile. He kept his distance but he made sure the umbrella reached me.

"You're the guy from back then... Uhh, Horror?" I rose a brow, feeling unsure of the person standing in front of me. I stopped crying as I wiped my tears in embarassment. God, why do I have to see this guy... crying.... again?!

"Depends" He just made a small grin. He stared at me, he seems to be analyzing my whole fiber of existence. He frowned a little before sighing.

"What happened to you?" He asked and I just stared at him, unsure whether to answer truthfully or lie.

"Just the...usual." I muttered as I gaze away from him. Why am I even trusting this stranger I met ONCE? I don't know... I just don't get a bad feeling from him. I shivered once more and Horror glanced at me, a little worried.

"Here, hold this." He sighs, before letting me hold his umbrella. He immediately takes off the jacket he was wearing and he was left with a white Tshirt. I gulped, well.... he is kinda good looking. He offered me his jacket and I shake my head.

"You don't have to do that... but thank you." I refused and he sighed but made a small smile.

"Please, (name)." He muttered and I scratch my head. He still remember my name... It has been a year since Dust happened huh. I just glance down before nodding my head as I gently took the jacket from him .

"Thanks..." I mutter appreciatively. He just grins at me before holding the umbrella for me. I slowly slip on his jacket. I sigh in relief as warmth envelopes me. It feels warm and it smells good. Why is he even helping some helpless girl at the side of the road? Does he have bad intentions? I know it has been a year since that train thing and I was pretty dumb for just giving out my name and letting some random stranger pat my head.

I don't know... he feels comforting .
Like this isn't the first time I met him. I don't know... must have been a dream.

"You should go home, (Name). I'll call a cab for you." He says as he reached out to his pocket to take his phone. I watched him as he calls a cab for me. He smiles at me before putting his phone back.