𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧┊flirt

I'm not the kind to fall for a guy who flashes a smile (It goes on for miles). Don't usually swoon but I'm over the moon. (He was just too cool for school) Now I'm fallin' for ya.❞

I was walking in the halls, trying to find Selene who seemingly disappeared. I looked around some more and decided to go to the park. She finally texted me, saying she was at the library. While I was busy typing on my phone, I accidentally trip over a rock and fell over the bushes.

I cursed inside my head, how could I be so clumsy? I heard a snort and I slowly blink and open my eyes. Behind the bushes, there seems to be a secret spot and a guy was sitting there. My head was still spinning but I had it in me to glare at him. I got up and brush the leaves from my skirt. Thankfully, my uniform didn't get dirty and my phone was safe.

"Are you okay?" He asks while grinning at me like he didn't just laugh at me tripping over. I roll my eyes at him as I was busy cleaning my uniform.

"I'm okay- " I stood there with my mouth slightly open after I glanced at him once. A skeleton... A very good-looking skeleton. Unlike the other skeletons I had met before, his eye sockets were devoid of color. It was complete darkness and if I were to look some more... It's like you're getting pulled in by the abyss.

He is... He is beautiful. Why is bro so majestic looking? Pretty as hell? Dazzling? He looks just like a dream, the prettiest boy I've ever seen. I blinked multiple times as I rub my eyes. I must be getting delusional these days, why is the man of my dreams right in front of me?

Another skeleton variant, great! Just what I wanted to see this school year... Like I haven't had enough with it with those goddamn skeletons.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" He smirks in response and I close my mouth. I blushed in embarrassment as I turn my gaze towards somewhere. Damn it (name), you didn't have to eye him like that. He just smiled at me, he seems to be painfully aware that he is good-looking. I just met him, but something about him pissed me off already.

"You... are you that famous heartbreaker?" I asked bluntly and his eyes widen before laughing. Not only was he good-looking, but he also had a nice sounding voice too. I stared down at him, while he was leaning against the wall sitting. Why is he even hiding in this secluded spot hidden by the bushes?

"Where's the hello's and hi's? You can't just ask people you met if they were the 'famous heartbreaker' " He just grinned at me and I rose a brow. I guess my impulsive thoughts got the best of me again.

"Why not get to know each other first? Then, I'll humor you." He grins as he pats the ground next to him. Is he asking me... to sit with him? I wanted to refuse but somehow this guy was hypnotizing me. I think I'm going crazy but I swear I'm starting to imagine swirls in his eyes. Before I know it, I was already sitting beside him.

"Hm... how bout' I ask you a question first?" He smiles softly at me. I blinked as I inspect his face a little more. He was definitely more beautiful up close, but there was something wrong... I can't pinpoint what is wrong though. I sigh before nodding my head.

"Well, let's see..." He mutters as he leans closer to me watching my every movement so slightly. I gulped as I tried my best not to get flustered from the way he gazes. Why the hell does he look at people like he's gonna ravage them?

"What made you think I'm the 'famous heartbreaker'? I didn't know we had someone like that at our school." He smiles slyly and I just rose a brow at him. Is he playing dumb... or am I the dumb one for assuming that it's this guy? I mean, he perfectly fits Selene's description. A very good-looking skeleton. If it is not him, then who else could it be?

"I don't know, I just felt like it" I replied unsure and he glanced at me before looking away.

"Well, I'm sure you got the wrong person" He shrugs and I had a look of disbelief but I just kept quiet. He just smiles, and it was silence for a bit. I guess I should start saying something or else it'll get awkward...