𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧┊kitty!

[Feeding the Selene simps 😋 and yes she is a demon

[Feeding the Selene simps 😋 and yes she is a demon. Yes, I can draw a little and I know my shading is everywhere but come on now 🙏 Once I learn how to draw properly and sans... I'll become invincible 😈]

___

Am I falling in love with the one that could break my heart? Oh no, I was doin' better alone but when you said, "Hello" I know that was the end of it all

To conclude the drama, the both of them ended their friendship. Not because of Killer's flirting, but along with the pain and the truth being revealed. Both of them seemed to have made an enemy of girls in our school. Apparently, they were mean girls who bullied and gossips about other girls. Me and Selene were obviously new students so we didn't know of that fact.

I guess I can slightly believe Killer now...

He might have started it all for the sake of amusement, but I guess people were happy with the outcome. They stayed low, so me and Selene just stayed away from them. Selene was disappointed, but she knew we dodged a bullet with that one. Who knows what they could have done to us...

"I guess it's just us again..." Selene smiled sadly before hugging my other arm.

"Well, it's alright. I like it best when I'm just with you." She grins at me and a smile formed on my lips. True, we were just fine with the two of us anyways.

☆☆☆

The teacher had enough of the noise and decided he was gonna put a proper seating arrangement. Which meant that we can't just sit anywhere we want like usual. Me and Selene dramatically reached out to each other as we got separated.

"I hope I get paired up with Killer!" A girl classmate of mine said to her friends and they all agreed with each other.

"Please let me sit beside him, please let me sit beside him, please let me sit behind me" My brows furrowed as a girl behind me was manifesting like crazy.

It was crazy, but most of them just collectively agreed they want to sit beside Killer. Not everyone liked Killer but most of em' do. What's so special about him anyway? Killer here, Killer there, Killer is everywhere. I'm still lowkey mad at him inside.

"(Last name)" My adviser said and my mouth opened in surprise. Every girl had desperate sighs as I slowly walked to my arranged seat. Wait, hold on?! What's going on?! How come I'm being seated next to him?! I guess that girl's manifestation wasn't as strong as the universe messing with me...

Selene just pointed at me giggling and I respectfully gave her the middle finger while the teacher wasn't looking.

I sat on my seat with the most annoyed expression known to mankind. Why the hell did the teacher put me next to this fuck boy? I watched as he smiled at me while slowly walking to the seat beside me.