𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐭𝐰𝐨 ┊ 𝟏𝟒𝟑

It's so sweet, knowing that you love me, though we don't need to say it to each other, sweet

"Mmh..." I yawned as I turned to the other side. My body was aching and my head hurt so bad. I opened my eyes to see that I was sleeping on the sofa in the living room. I slowly sat up straight as I blinked slowly multiple times. The living room was somehow cleaner than what I remembered last night. I had a blanket on me...? Did Selene do this for me?

I turned my head to her and she was still sleeping despite the first one being knocked out last night. I smiled a little as I scratched my head. My head ached for a moment before I sighed deeply. Heat ran its way down my face as I remembered last night... Good god, what was I doing? I was spamming Horror gibberish shit and he even had to carry me to the sofa...

My memories were blurry and all I can remember was getting carried to the sofa and passing out. Selene lost consciousness before me though despite being the drinker between us... Horror wasn't able to show up on time last night. I wonder what took him so long? I frowned before sitting up straight. I searched for my phone and I was starting to get stressed finding it but I ended up finding it under the sofa... how did it even get there?

My head was hurting and I felt terrible. I wanted to puke, but I guess the alcohol got to me... hangover is the worst! I stood up after I got my phone and charged it. I seemed to have drained it out of battery. My head was swirling but I managed to hold onto the table for support. I held my head with my right hand as I tried to regain focus. I blinked multiple times before staring at the bowl covered by a plate along with a small note. There were also 2 medicines placed beside it and a chocolate, my favorite chocolate. There was also a Yakult drink!

'I figured this might help with your hangovers (if you guys ever get one). I'm sorry I did not show up on time but I still had fun hanging around for a bit. I cleaned up and left you medicine so I hope that is enough to compensate for my absence hehe. I left chocolate for you (Name) and Yakult drinks for Selene. Take care, (Name). [Selene if you are reading this, you are a noob] Call for me if something happens :)'

I laugh a little as I read his note. Why does he always have fake beef with Selene? I don't hate it because I do find it entertaining. Horror was the reason everything has been cleaned up and he even left medicine and food... he is kinda sweet. I bite my lip as I try to stop myself from smiling too much. I'm so grateful for Horror... I cannot imagine what I would be right now without him.

He has helped me through the worst heartbreak I felt. He made me smile again and the thought of losing him as a friend makes me sad. I hope I never lose you... I hope it never ends. I'll never look back at this city again.

☆☆☆

spookyscaryskeleton
- (name), let's play !!
- I am at my friend's house right now and he let me borrow his cool pc B)

(Instagram Name)
- awwe Horror
- I would love to but I made plans with my online val friend... :(
- but you can join us if you want! I'm sure he would not mind!

spookyscaryskeleton
- you have friends besides me and Selene?! 😱😱
- he...??? Is he cooler than me? >:(

(Instagram Name) reacted 😂 to your message.

(Instagram name)
- ofcc not !! No one is cooler than you 🤯🤯 (you're a dork)
- also hey I have lots of friends !! 😾 (I'm lying)

spookyscaryskeleton reacted 😂 to your message.

spookyscaryskeleton
- does he play better than me? 😿

(Instagram name)
- erm... 😁😁😁
- I don't know!