"Do you still?"

"God yes," I groan releasing a breath, "I want him,"

"Belle, you always have," Her voice was soft, "He has always been your guy even when he wasn't. Hell you've always been his," She wasn't wrong. I am. He has been my person and always will be.

"I know," I just nod, it was all I could do. "But what about everything else? What happens when we have to go back to real life?"

"If any two people can figure it out, it's you two," She just plays with my hair, always the older sister. "You shouldn't stop yourself from being happy on anyone else's account,"

Well she was right about that.

"I don't know if I can give him everything he wants, what he deserves Em," I shake my head

"I can tell you right now, you are everything he wants. Everyone and everything else is irrelevant for him when it comes to you," The soft smile is still there on my best friends face, just looking at me like she knew me inside and out. She did.

I didn't necessarily believe her words, I'm not the end all be all.

"Yeah," I say just as the guys walk in, making themselves comfortable around the room.

Feeling someone lean on the back of my chair, I lean my head back to see Caleb standing there already grinning at me.

"You okay?" He questions quietly.

"Yeah I am," I nod smiling up at him, "Everyone ready?"

"Just waiting on Colton right now," he shrugs, "You eat yet?"

"I had coffee," I nod holding my cup.

"That's not food,"

"Yes Caleb, coffee is in fact not food it's a drink bud," with sarcasm laced through my voice I grin at the look he shoots me. "Come on I thought we learned this in kindergarten?"

"Okay asshole," He lightly tugs on my hair just like he did yesterday as he pushed off the back of the recliner chair and disappears into the kitchen.

I look back at everyone, meeting Ems smiling face and roll my eyes.

Caleb returns minutes later with a piece of toast with strawberry jelly and a few pieces of bacon. Placing the plate in my lap he takes a seat on the couch beside Beck.

I just glare at him, I wasn't hungry.

Eat he mouths from his spot. Despite not being hungry, the bacon did smell really good so I huff and take a bite.

Happy? I mouth back, the corners of his lips just quirk up as he nods once.

"Alright you guys ready to go?" Colton joins everyone in the room with Arya. The only one nowhere to be seen was Danny.

"Where's Danny?"

"He's going through a four loko recovery right now," Arya grins, "I'm going to stay with him in case he needs anything,"

"He's a doctor im sure he'll be fine taking care of himself," Caleb snorts,

"Sure you wanna just take care of him?" I smirk at her

"I'm standing right here," Caleb deadpans, his eyes practically bugging out of his head at the two of us.

"Then leave," Arya smiles sweetly at her brother.

"Your friend is a bitch," He looks at me. I smile and pat him on the chest.

"She learned from the best babe,"