Im so sorry Iggy

When I arrived home, the house was quiet, dark no lights were home meaning my father was out and my brothers... well let's just say they are probably looking for mickey.  I headed for the kitchen to the fridge to grab a beer, took the lid threw up and had a swig of the cold, refreshing drink 'ahhhh that hits the spot' I said just as I did a massive slam of the front door and to see two very pissed off bloody brothers with the killing bat which was now being thrown across the living room. 'Jesus what the fuck is with you too and why you got blood on you who you fist fighting' I said curious as the brothers laugh at my remark. 

'Been looking for Mickey all day couldn't find him' Leo said furiously. Thing about Leo is when he has an issue with someone he won't give up till he finds the fucker. or kills him.

'Yeh so we saw his brother Iggy beat the shit out of him instead someone's got to take a beat down till mickey comes out from hiding' JJ said laughing

'WHAT' I screamed jumping out of my seat grabbing my coat. ' Iggy is my best friend why the fuck would you do that' I said shoving them out of the way. 'and I've spoke to Mick he apologised and he's going to help with the project you DuMbAsSeS!!' I screamed at them making them flinch. I didn't let them say another word I ran for the door I ran as fast as my little legs would move. I just hoped Iggy was okay.

Less than five minutes later I was outside the Milkovich house the lights were on so I knew they were home. I didn't even knock I just ran in 'IGGY IGGY' I screamed 

out as I ran into the kitchen were I saw him Mandy and Mickey. His eye was swollen shut, his nose was bleeding and bruised and his lip was cut. shit they got him good. the three Milkovich siblings turned to me who was now breathing out of my ass. 'Ig I'm sorry shit I didn't know they was going to come for you' 'ii iim sorry' I stuttered now looking at Iggy who was giving me a small smile. whilst the two other siblings were more than pissed. 

'Hey it's ok it cool' Iggy says sat on the kitchen counter whilst holding a bag of peas to his eye.

'you have some fucking nerve don't you coming here' Mandy spat at me

'HEY don't act like this shits my fault I've sorted my brother's out and they wouldn't be after your fucking brother if Shit for brains over here didn't beat woman!!!' I screamed walking up to her whilst pointing at mickey.

'hey that's enough' Mickey said pushing us apart

'I'm not here for you two anyways fuck out my way' I said barging past them both walking up to Iggy. 'I'm sorry Iggy ill make it up to you' giving him a smirk. okay probably should have told you when I say Me and Iggy are friends, it is more like Friends with benefits. but hey that's a secret. he smirked back knowing what I meant. Mickey and Mandy stared at each other confused they didn't know about the FWB thing. 'come on let me sort you out' I said to Iggy taking his hand leading him to the bathroom. As I did I turned to see a more than pissed off Mickey who looked like he was going to kill someone. He definitely liked Kacy. 

Not even a minute later, Kacy couldn't even get her t-shirt off there was a knock on the bathroom door. 'WHAT' shouted Iggy and with that Mickey walked in 'Hey Mandy need's your help with something quick' He says not breaking eye contact with Iggy. 'Ok wait here' he says smirking at me before he left closing the door. leaving me and mickey all alone. 

Next thing you know it is just me and Mickey staring at each other. He locks the door 'what are you doing mickey' I question ' what I should have done a long time ago. Next thing I know Mickey's lips were on mine he was kissing me and I WAS KISSING BACK. why wasn't I stopping, Why am I not pulling away and why do I like it. He pulled away and was smiling head to toe he knew what he was doing and shit did I like it. two can play that game Milkovich. 

As I was getting ready to leave the bathroom to go home I walked up to him so we was inches apart, I knew the perfect way to tease this little mother fucker and boy was I going to enjoy this. I brushed my hand across his crotch and whispered ' see you tomorrow partner' I smirked and walked out the bathroom leaving him speechless. said goodbye to Iggy as it was getting late and headed home. I'm going to play Milkovich's little game but make it twice as hard for him to resist, I thought to myself as I walked home.