See you tomorrow Miller

Ian immediately shot up and stood in front of Kacy. She liked how protective he was of her like she was his little sister' what you doing here Mickey' Ian says pissed.

'Yeh don't you think you've done enough' Lip added pointing at Kacy's face

 ' I've come to apologise to Kacy' Mickey says bluntly

' ha yeh very unlikely' Kacy scoff's 

'I have I feel awful' mickey added lowing his tone

The two boys turned to Kacy to see if its fine for him to be here. 'it's fine give us five minutes' she said giving the a smile. Kacy was just curious on what this south side thug was going to say. 

As the two boys walk out they give Mickey the evils closing the door behind them. It was awkward to say the least Mickey wouldn't make eye contact he was just stood there. 'So what's this apology you say you have' I said breaking the tension you could cut with a knife at this point. Mickey looked at Kacy and for a moment she thought she saw sadness in his eye's.

' yeh look I'm sorry for well that' he say's gesturing my face I laugh at his apology and his face looks relieved. 

'It's fine Mick I'm ok  you just caught me by surprise that's all. you really thing that would do anything to me just an elbow I've had worst' I said showing him a bullet wound scar. 

His eye's widened. ' well shit you are a tough girl' he laughed 'well when your born and raised on the south side you kind of have to be' I replied. This was the first proper conversation we had where we wasn't ripping each other's throat out. 

'Listen I was thinking' Mickey started to say. 'this feud between me and you think it's best to drop it get along for Mandy's sake?'. I was in complete shock and what he was saying. 

'So I win' I asked smug as fuck. 'Fuck you' he said laughing and playfully hitting my arm.

'You know what Milkovich you got a deal only for Mandy though nothing else' I said smiling at him.

'yeh yeh oh and Kacy another thing' he added ' ill try and help with that project if you wanna swing by tomorrow everyone's out so' he said smirking.

'oh really just the project you wanna work on' I said smiling at him and nudging his shoulder.

'fuck you see you tomorrow Miller' he said whilst laughing and walking out . he was definitely blushing. Ok look Kacy always knew Mickey liked her, what? you don't think she hasn't seen the way he looks at her and get's defensive when she say's something about it. or the way he eyes her up and down like a piece of meat. well what tomorrow will bring.

not long after mickey left Ian and Lip returned 'well' they both said at the same time. I looked at them and gave them a smile. ' looks like I better call off my brother's before they actually kill him' and with that I said goodbye to the boy's and headed home before my brother's kill me.