William Shakespeare

After school had ended Kacy met up with Mandy and Ian, as they were walking to the Kash&grab where Ian works to help with his dysfunctional family issues. They were talking about how there day was and what they plan on doing on the weekend. As soon as they got there Ian got straight to work and Kacey and Mandy were looking around the store looking for things they wanted. They grabbed a bunch of shit and shoved it on the counter in front of Ian. 

'shit wait there' I said running to the beer section pulling out a pack of 4

'Alright that's $25.08' Ian said smiling 

I handing him the money and they said bye to Ian and headed for the Milkovich house. once they got there they walked in and to no surprise found the four Milkovich men sat around the table cleaning there guns and drinking beer. all four turned towards the door and glared at Kacy and Mandy.

'The fuck you been?' colin asked 

'yeh school ended nearly an hour ago' piped in Iggy who shot Kacy a smile when be saw her.

'we went to the store grabbed a few things Kacy and Mick have work to do' I  glared over at Mandy who was know smiling like an idiot'

'Like fuck we do' Micky spat looking between Mandy and Kacy confused

'Oh hey Kacy how's your old man still trying to find the guy who sold him the fake shit?' terry said looking at me smiling 

'Yeh we do Mickey and hey Terry and yes he is was out all night last night come home at 5am shouting something bout guns' I said chuckling. 

'well tell him if he wants a hand me and the boys will be there and mickey get your ass up and do your fucking work boy' terry said smiling at me and shouting at mickey

I chuckled at his response' just to clear your dumbass memory mickey we have to write a paper on William Shakespeare and I'm not about to whip out a whole paper on my own and you fucking taking credit' I spat at the dark haired boy she was now stood in front of. 

'oh so you think you a tough guy huh' it was now just Kacy and Mickey face to face with each other everyone else left they no that there was no stopping them two when they start shouting at each other.

Mickey shoves Kacy shoulder not so hard it would hurt her but hard enough to send her flying across the room. That is when I saw red ' the fucks your problem Mickey huh what I do to you for you to treat me like shit huh' I said practically screaming at him as I start to walk towards him again fist clenched like I was going to drop him.

Mickey can't even answer the question because honestly he didn't have an answer. Mickey always saw her as competition who is the toughest badass on the southside and he liked it. Mickey didn't hate Kacy but for the sake of the 'competition' he had to keep it going. 'shut your bitch ass up Kacy your just a little whore do the shitty work by yourself bitch' mickey laughed as he went to walk away he felt a sharp pain on the back of his leg. Kacy had full on kicked him sending him flying to the ground. 

'oh you little bitch' mickey said and that was the last thing he said before he swung at Kacy's jaw he was now on top on her holding her back but he accidently slip and Kacy's fist caught contact with Micks eye sending him down as soon as he was down Kacy kicked and punched him in a reaction to all the hits Mickey accidently elbowed Kacy in the nose. 

'SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT' screamed Kacy in pain from her nose which was now streaming the pure red blood. ' the fuck mick?' I screeched That scream was enough to make everyone descend from where they were hiding. Mickey looked back in horror of what he just done he felt awful  but couldn't bring himself to say sorry that wasn't who he was all he could do is walk back to his bedroom slamming the door shut. 

'Shit Kac you ok' Mandy said in horror as she ran into the room where Kacy was led screaming in pain.

'ahhhh fuck do I look ok Mandy!!'  I screeched as I got up and ran out the house crying from pain. as I got outside I winched in pain as the cold air hit my nose i just ran and ran until i got home.