Character information

Kacy Miller was the most dangerous girl on the southside of Chicago. The 16 year old had blonde hair  piercing blue eyes. she was small but don't let that thrown you off she probably could have you over her shoulder and on the ground in seconds. Kacy was raised rough and tough her dad only wanted boys so when Kacy was born he was unimpressed so he taught her how to defend and fight for herself. By 6 she had been sent home from school multiple times for beating up, kicking scratching kids in the bathroom or playground. By 10 Kacy could shoot a gun learnt how to smoke her first cigarette and how to shotgun beer. flashforward to now at 16 she was a drug addict weed, coke, pills you name it she had it. Kacy had be bailed out of prison twice the other times pigs couldn't keep up with her she was too fast, she fight anyone about anything but mostly her family she was very protective over her two older brothers. Kacy really was a southside piece of trash, she wouldn't have it any other way. 

KC father John Miller was a bit of a junkie. well a bit is nice. he's a junkie through and through basically. On top of that he was an Alcoholic ,abusive, racist and homophobic. He was never really around when KC was growing up he usually was out at the Alibi or some other bar that would serve him. He's probably the most hated man in the Southside and wanted to by the police for many reasons. John's been in and out of prison since Kacy can remember. 

Sarah Miller was Kacy's mother. Kacy didn't know anything about her mother except what she looks like but that is just because of the photos Leo has showed her. Sarah left Chicago when KC was 3, leaving her and her two older brothers with there deadbeat father. She had enough of her fathers evil ways and left to better herself, which didn't really work when she started by leaving kids behind. That was the last time Kacy ever saw her mother the day she left them on the porch crying, None of the Millers heard from her so she could be dead or a millionaire by now. who knows and who the fuck cares.

Leo Miller is the oldest Miller sibling and he is 18 years old. Leo's tall, dark, blue eyed football player Caption may I add- basically he was every girls dream boy. When in trues honesty he was the biggest player going messaging half the school, getting head and fucking them then leaving them right after he was an ass. But at home Leo become father figure towards his younger siblings he would make them lunch or breakfast dinner take them to school and mostly protect them from assholes who would piss them off. KC adored Leo she didn't see him how everyone did to her he was loving, misunderstood and soft she wished more people saw him like it too.

The middle Miller but younger brother JJ who is 17 is the complete opposite to Leo. He was super smart attendant every class and even did extra curriculum out of all the Millers he is most likely to get out this shit whole and do something with himself. he's going to be big I'm almost sure of it. But do not let his nerdy little shy guy performance fall you he's a boxer he trains 5 times a week I mean he's crazy buff but hides under all of the baggy clothing he wears. He has matches on the weekend and comes out winning each time. KC loves him they were close in age so felt like they were twins.

Anyways this is Kacy's fucked up family and she wouldn't have it any other way. They may not have a lot of things like you know money, cars, a big nice house or fancy fucking clothing but they have each other and what could be better than that.