XXI.

After processing the information I just got from Norman, all I wanted was to get drunk, and get back in that coma. But unfortonately, you cant do that when a whole fetus is growing inside of you.

"Kids ruin everything." I told Kiri as I watched her take a shot of one of our drinks "Do you really have to drink in front of me? Makes me want to just take it out of your hands and drink it in one go."

She laughed "I'm celebrating! I can't belive I'm becoming an aunt.I'm so happy for you." With a smile on her face she put her hand against my belly.

"You are probably happier than me about it." I sighed. "I'm not ready for a child Kiri! I'm barely 17, already have so much on my plate, and the father of the child is in a coma. Who knows when he will wake up."

"He will wake up soon, sister. I can feel it." She reasured me.

I always trusted Kiri when she made statements like these.I couldnt help but hug her. "Thank you, Kiri.."

"Oh,Y/N." She pulled away "Now lets go greet the others, were meeting up on the beach later."

I smiled and nodded my head at the thoughts of others. I was a tad bit nervous tho. I practicaly havent seen them in 3 months.

First I went to see my grandma. She cried, and cried and cried. But then when I told her about the pregnancy, she would yell, yell and yell.

Then I went to meet my friends.They were all at the beach, and Aonung was the first to see me.

"Y/N?" They all turned around to look at me. I smiled and waved awkwardly, before they threw themselves at me for a hug.

"Oh how I've missed you!" Tsireya cried in my chest.

"Dont ever get into danger like that again, okay!" Aonung said.

I laughed "Yea yea, I know you love me.

"You guys were to preocupied with hugging her you didn't even notice her stomach!" Loak yelled making me shot a glare.

They were a bit confused. "Are you bloated?" Rotxo asked.

I chuckled "I'm pregnant."

Tsireyas jaw dropped, and Aonung and Rotxo just laughed. "Yea, I had sex. Really funny." I said, before Tsireya hugged me again.

"I'm so happy for you!!!! I hope it's going to be a girl!" She jumped around.

"No, it's being a boy. And were naming it Bob." Loak came from the side.

"Thats a terrible name Loak! Name your kid that." Tsireya said with a chuckle.

"You mean your  kid too, Tsireya." Rotxo said making both of them blush.

"Ooo! I'm voting for a girl too!" Tuk said from the back.

I smiled before Kiri approached. "What do you think it's going to be?" I asked her.

"A| boy." She smiled. "I mean I hope it's a boy!"

"Exactly!" Loak added.

"Shes not naming it Bob." Aonung said.

"Why is everyone reffering to my child as it?" 

We spent the whole night together just laughing and having fun. If only Neteyam was with us right now.

Timeskip.

It has been 4 years since I woke up. I ended up giving birth to a healthy young boy, and named him Raphael, name chosen by Kiri.

Neteyam still didn't wake up, and I managed to raise a good kid for the past 4 years alone too. I cant say I was alone tho. My friends have been of amazing help.

I woke up to the everyday sound of my sons first words.

"Mama."

He slapped me. "Mama"

"What?" I asked turning away.

"Take me to dad." He said as he continued hitting me until I got up.

"Ugh, I swear to Eywa, I'm killing Neteyam once he wakes up." I said as I sat up.

"Hurry, hurry, hurry!" He yelled pulling me by my hand.

"Fine." I smiled before kissing his cheek and picking him up to go to the Sully pod.

Imidietly as we got in we were greeted by Neytiri.

"Oh my beautiful grandson!" She said taking him out of my arms and kissing his forhead.

"Hi grandma." He said, and then Jake approached. "Hi Jake." Jake forbid Raphael to call him grandpa because he felt old, so they sticked to Jake.

I chuckled. "Hey my boy!" Jake said as he hugged Raph, and then we greeted each other.

Raphaels gaze turned to Neteyam. "Put me down, I want dad!" Neytiri immidietly put him down.

"Hes so spoiled!" I said.

"Loak is to blame. He gets the kid anything he wants." Jake smiled as e watched Raphael hug Neteyam. Then they left giving us 3 time alone.

I approached them to, and kissed Neteyams forhead as I sat next to him. "My love.."

Raphael laid in Neteyams arms, and started crying.

"When is he waking up,  mama?" He asked.

"I.. I don't know sweetie." I brushed my hand through his hair before wiping his tears.

I laid on Neteyams other side, falling asleep on his shoulder.

Also, I forgot to mention how much Raphael looked like Neteyam.. The only thing he got from me were my eyes and my tail. Everything else was a spitting image of Neteyam.

After a few minutes I could hear grunts, and I woke up. I sat up to see Neteyam waking up. I couldnt believe it at first, until we made eye contact. 

"You're awake." I said. "Neteyam, you're awake!" I said before pulling him in a tight hug, him immidietly returning.

"Who are you?" he asked making me pull back a little before he started laughing. "Do you think I'd ever forget you, Y/N."

We couldnt help but kiss, after so many years. But we stopped once something started turning from the side.

"Mom, I'm hungry.." Raphael said, half awake until he saw Neteyam woken up.

"Mom?" Neteyam asked looking at me.

"Meet your son." I smiled and they both started tearing up as they looked at each other in disbelief. "Who happens to look exactly like you, after carrying him for 9 months and-"

"Dad, you're awake!" Raphael cut me off, and burst into tears as  he hugged Neteyam tightly.

"My.. My son." Neteyam smiled as he returned the hug. 

"Damn I feel left out." I pouted, before Neteyam grabbed me pulling me in the hug aswell.

At the end, I didn't regret mateing my boyfriend of what, 3 weeks was it? In fact, I wish I wouldve done it sooner. Because living without him, wouldn't be considered living.

The end