XIX.

I'm backkk!!

After idek how many months.

Anywayy, now that I've finished all my exams I have time for my stories lol.

The next few chapters are inspired by one of my readers ideas, Lele_poupu <3 

-

After Neteyam and me made up, we were walking back to the village together, his arm around me for the first time. We no longer feared what others would say. As we came back, we saw Loak in the distance calling out for his Ilu.

"What is Loak doing?" I questioned, and Neteyam started walking to him without answering me. "Neteyam?" 

"Stay there." He told me. I listened to him and watched as they talked. It looked like Loak was mad about something. Suddenly, Neteyam started to pull him back, saying something to him, until Loak pushed him away. 

That's when I decided to approach them.

"He's my brother!" Loak said walking away from Neteyam and finally getting on his Ilu.

"Loak, where are you going?! It's too dangerous!" I asked him, already frustrsted.

"I'm going to save Payakan. You cant stop me." With that, he left.

"Whats happening?" Tsireya came from behind with Aonung, Rotxo, Kiri and Tuk.

"Loak is going to save Payakan, we have to go after him."Neteyam answered .He called his Ilu, about to dive down before I grabbed his hand.

"I'm coming with you." I said.

"No, I'm not letting you get hurt again. Go rest." He said.

"I'm coming, Neteyam, you cant stop me. Part of this is my fault too." I said.

"Y/N!" He yelled making me step back. Sighing, he gave in. "You really are stubborn."

I smiled before we both dived down. He made the bond with his Ilu and I sat behind him, hugging him around his wait tightly. Our group took off, and we went to where Loak was headed.

From time to time I was checking my pockets to make sure something  I brang was still there. I brought the gun  I stole from Miles, just because of safety. Even tho I have no clue how to use it. The thing is I was suppose to throw it in the sea to rot, but I couldnt. I wanted one of those bastards to feel the same pain my Ilu felt.

Once we finally made it to where Loak was, we saw him trying to get a tracker off of Payakan. "Please help me! It wont come off!" Loak yelled when he saw us.

We swam over to him, trying to help as much as possible. Until I looked in the distance. "Shit! They're back!"

"Who?" Aonung questioned, before everyone looked to where I was reffering to and saw the sky peoples boat. "Fuck! We have to think of something, fast!" He said.

"I have a rope!" Kiri said.

"Aonung, tie the rope to the tracker, and then at your Ilu so we can pull it out!" Neteyam said, and Aonung nodded his head.

After several minutes of trying it was coming out, but slowly. "Put more strenght to it!" Rotxo said as we all pulled it at the same time as Aonung, as he was trying his hardest with the Ilu.

"We're trying!" I yelled. It finally came out, throwing us all in the water. The boat was way closer now, and some of the sky people took seperate machines to come at us. I looked at Neteyam in fear not knowing what to do.

"Y/N, stay calm, come with me!" He told me as he made the bond with his Ilu. I looked back at everyone and they all went underwater, swimming away from the people. I nodded my head at him, getting behind him on the Ilu, and we went down as well.

I kept looking behind me, to see if were being followed, until I saw a machine in the distance underwater, coming straightly at us, with a human inside.

I gave Neteyam a signal to go faster and hide somewhere, and he followed. I was giving him instructions on where to find hiding spots the entire time, him trusting me the entire way.The human was right behind us, trying their hardest to grab my leg. I ended up smacking the machine with my tail, making the window glass shatter, filling the machine with water.

Neteyam pat my thigh showing he was proud of me. I smiled until I saw Tsireya and Tuk getting captured in the distance, and Loak too as he tried to save them. I pointed to them, and Neteyam followed the machine, until we were out of air and we had to go in an air pocket. 

"We lost track of them." He said as he was catching breath. "Are you okay?"

"Yea, just scared. You?"

"I'm good. It's going to be okay, youre with me" Reasurring me he kissed my forehead. " How do we find Loak and the others?" He questioned, and I thought for a moment. 

"Let me take lead on the Ilu." I said and he nodded his head.

I got on the Ilu again, him sitting behind me this time. I found the way out of the reefs, and we went to the surface trying to search for the boat.

"There!" Neteyam said pointing south, and there was the boat. "Now where are these 3 captured?"

I sighed, remembering my gun I brought. I could use it as a binoculars. "Neteyam, please dont hate me for this."

"What?" He asked.

I took the gun out, pointing it to the boat, trying to get a better view through the spyhole.

"Y/N- WHat are you doing?! WHy do you have the gun with you!" He asked taking it from my hands.

"They're tied down to the fence. We have to hurry!" I said taking the gun back and putting it in my back pocket.

We swam to the boat, and Neteyam held the grip on me tighter as our Ilu jumped allowing us to get up on the ground of the ship.

"Neteyam!" We heard Tuk cry out for her older brother, and we quickly went to release them.

As we did, we saw Jake, Neytiri and many other Na'vi fighting with the sky people. 

The war is here, and there is no way we can get away from it..