XV.

Back to Y/N's POV..

"Neteyam.."

"Yeah?"

"I'm ready."

When I said that, now he was the one whose ears were twitching. I could tell he was flustered, even tho his braids were covering his face as he was pinning me down.

"What?"

"You know what I mean.." I said looking away.

He gently let go of my wrists, sitting up, allowing me to do the same.

"Are you sure? That's a big step.." He said with a chuckle.

I pouted "Hey, you just said you're ready whenever I am!"

"Yea, and I dont take it back.. I just don't want you to regret it later on."

I raised a brow "I have no reason to. I'm 100% sure about my feelings for you.." I looked down at his hands before taking them in mine.

We looked up at each other with a soft look.

"I see you.."

"I see you too, Neteyam."

He leaned in, kissing me. This time, it wasnt rough. It was gentle.

He let go and we shared eye contact for a moment, before he reached for his braid.

He put it over his shoulder, holding the antenes close to me.

I did the same, and we shared one last look before conecting them.

I closed my eyes, lowering my ears. It was peaceful.

I could feel everything he was feeling. His emotions, his thoughts, his memories.

I was truly conected to him.

I opened my eyes to see how he was doing, and he was taking deep breaths as he looked at the bond.

Then we looked at each other and smiled, before I jumped in his hands kissing him again.

Now it was rough. He held my waist with one hand, and the other was on the side of my face.

My hands were wrapped around his neck and I was sitting on top of him.

His let go of my mouth, kissing my jawline, and then going down to my neck.

He started kissing my neck roughly as his hands glided down my thighs.

Then he kissed a part of my neck where he already put a hickey a few days ago. making me hiss.

He laughed letting go. "Sorry.. I forgot about that."

I moved to sit next to him, and he leaned down on the sand as I laid on his chest.

"Hey."

"Mm?"

"Nothing can seperate us now.." I said with a wide smile.

"Remember when we were doing breathing exercises a few days after I came on the island?" He said and I nodded my head. "I told you how you will manage to find someone else before having to mate with Aonung."

"yeah, what about it?"

"I was reffering to myself" he whispered.

"You liked me since then?!"

"Mhm!"

I scoffed "To be honest, you cought my eye ever since you came on the island too.. Everything happened so fast too."

"I dont mind."

"Neither do I."

With that, we both fell asleep in each others arms. It felt so good knowing nothing can seperate me from him now.. We are mated before Eywa, until the day that we die.

---

"I dont understand, what's your problem?!"

"All you do is drink, hang out with other women and who knows what else! You act like you dont even have a family!"

"I pay for every meal you eat, for every furniture, for everything! You're the one who doesn't do any good in this house! The moment I wake up tommorow, I'm taking Y/N with me and leaving!"

My father was yelling at my mother on the top of his lungs.

"I wont let you take my daughter away from me."

"Oh yeah?"

"D/N..? What are you doing? D/N, NO!"

Then there was silence.. I went to check out what was happening.

I got into the living area, my mother body unconcious on the ground. I looked at my father and he was holding a knife.

"Y/N.. I'm so sorry.."

After he said that, he put the knife to his throat, and before he could slice it, I woke up.

I gasped as I sat up.

"Y/N? Whats wrong?" I heard Neteyam who was already sittin gup, rubbing my shoulders.

"Neteyam.." I hugged him tightly.

"You were crying in your sleep."

"Yeah, I was having a nightmare about my parents. But it was different this time.." I said letting go, hugging my knees.

"WHat happened? You dont have to talk if you dont want to.."

"No, it's alright." I sighed. "Usually, the dreams go like, my parents arguing and then the sky people come and murder them in front of me. This time, my father murdered my mother."

I said as I teared up.

"hey, it's okay. Come here." He wrapped his arms around me, and we went back to sleep.