XII.

Y/N and her grandma caught up on everything.. As they drank the night away, the sunset started to rise, making them realize they were up all night..

As they were walking back to the village, they continued to talk and talk, as if the all nighter they just had wasn't enough.

When they made it back, all the eyes were glued on them.

"Oh shit." was all you could hear her grandmother say. Y/N giggled, before the children came rushing our way. They all surrounded her grandma hugging her tightly.

"Oh, okay!" Her grandma said before letting out a laugh. She kneeled down to their height. "Tell me now, children, has Y/N been a good teacher, or should I scold her?"

They all yelled "Yea!" in response, leaving Y/N surprised. Y/N looked to her right, seeing Neteyam smiling widely at her. She returned the smile but it dropped when she heard the annoying voice of Aonung.

"Y/N! I've been looking everywhere for you!" he said before hugging her tightly. She returned the hug. "Where were you?" he said as he let go.

"It's good to see you too, jack-ass." My grandma said, earning a groan from him. "Welp, morning old hag.."

He was my grandmothers student. He would be considered the class clown.. Him and my grandma insulted each other a lot, but they considered each other family.

They both smiled before sharing a hug.

I smiled too, and looked to where Neteyam was standing, only to realize he left. I sighed, it must be because of Aonung.

Tsireya and Loak came too, holding hands.

"Miss G/N! You're awake!" Tsireya yelled before giving her a tearful hug. Tsireya was also her student. Her best student.

"Oh, if it isn't our best Ilu rider! And who's this boy?" she asked reffering to Loak.

"I'm Loak. It's nice to meet you." he said and she nodded her head.

"Oh.. As in Loak Sully?" She asked glaring at me.

"Yes. These are my sisters Kiri and Tuk, and my brother Neteyam." He said before relizing he wasnt there. "Oh, he was there just a second ago.

"Mhm.. Oh, you must be our latest student.." Grandma said looking at little Tuk, who was hiding behind Loak's leg.

As my grandma continued to greet everyone, Aonung pulled me somewhere.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Where were you really?" he asked crossing his arms.

"I was outside! I don't have to explain myself to you." I said getting in his face.

"I'm not stupid. Where were you!?" he was louder this time.

"Wherever the damn I wanted to be. You're not my dad." I turned around about to leave, but he harshly grabbed my hand, squeezing it.

"Y/N, don't fuck with me, we are to be mated soon, I deserve to know who you're with-" Suddenly, a tall handsome dark blue skinned male came harshly pushing Aonung away from me.

Neteyam..

"Neteyam?" I asked, before he threw a punch at Aonung.

I gasped, surprised by Neteyam. He isn't the type to pick a fight. Aonung fell back, wiping the blood from his nose before glancing at Neteyam.

"Is that any way to treat the chief's son, fucking outcast?" Aonung said before standing up and punching Neteyam back.

They were about to start fighting before I stood in the middle. "STOP!" I was cut off tho, by Aonung slapping me.

Accidental or not, it hurt like hell. I fell on my knees, holding the side he hit.

"Y/N!" Neteyam said before sitting down next to me to check if I'm alright.

I looked at Aonung, and he had the same expression as Neteyam. I guess it was accidental.

Neteyam frowned and stood up, pushing Aonung on his shoulder. "What the hell dude? Why would you hit her?" Neteyam asked as he continued to push him around.

"I didn't mean to.. I swear.." Aonung didn't wanna fight back, as a form of punishment for him.

I stood up grabbing Neteyams hand. "Neteyam!" getting his attention, both the boys looked at me. I looked at Aonung as I spoke. "Let's go.. "

We started walking away, his eyes on me the entire time. I didn't look back at Aonung once, but I knew he had the same guilty look on his face as before.

Me and Neteyam sat on a big rock nearby, as I healed a cut on his upper lip which he got from the punch.

"You guys are so stupid.." I said as I applied a bandage to his lip. He looked down, exhaling. When I was going to let go of his lips, he grabbed my hand putting it against his cheek.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you.." he said making me raise a brow. Suddenly I slapped him, my arms moving on their own. He was surprised, but started laughing.

"You got him to bleed! I've never seen Aonung bleed from a fight.." I said as I frowned. "Don't say stuff like that Neteyam.. "

He stopped laughing,but his smile was still there. He leaned down, resting his forhead on my shoulder.

"Thank you, Y/N.."