XVI.

I considered this night as the time when I've probably gotten the best sleep in my life. I felt at peace when I was with Neteyam.

The dream I've had ruined it a bit, but I chose to ignore it.

I woke up before Neteyam. My back was facing him, and he had his nose burried in my neck.

His hand was on my waist, and  I could feel his breath against my neck.

I chuckled as he snored a bit.

I should get used to it.

I turned around to face him, hugging him tightly, not wanting to let go.

But sadly, I had to.

I sat up, and looked at his messed up braids from last night, putting them out of the way so I can take a better look at his features.

I shook him awake gently.

"Neteyam.."

He mumbled something.

"Mmm.."

He turned on his back rubbing his eyes.

"I'm going to go somewhere quickly. I'll be back, so don't worry."

He hummed in response.

I kissed his forhead, before going torwards the sea.

I couldnt get the dream out of my head. I've never dreamt of something like this before. Maybe after becoming Neteyam's mate my mindset changed? Whatever it is I needed answers.

As I entered the cold waters since it was still early in the morning, I hissed. I made a calling noise for my Ilu.

I pet her before sitting on top of her, making the bond.

"To the spirit tree.."

I told the Ilu to head torwards the spirit tree. I have to talk to them.

After a whole lot of riding we made it there.

I took a deep breath in as I got off the Ilu, swimming torwards the trees branches. 

I closed my eyes as I conected my Queue.

And there I was, on the same beach as the last time.

"Y/N, you're back?"

I heard my mom. I quickly turned around, hugging her tightly. She was surprised at first, but hugged me back eventually.

"Mom.. You won't believe what happened.."

She smiled "Tell me.."

I sighed "I.. I've met a boy. And we've mated yesterday."

She raised her brows "Oh, when did you meet him?"

"2 months ago.. He's amazing.. I love him so much, I really wish you could meet him! And also, grandma woke up! She hasn't changed one bit." I said with a grin

"That's great to hear.. Even tho of my wish, I'm proud of you. I hope you're in good hands Y/N" She said the last part as she looked away.

"Mom.."

"Hm?"

"What happened that night?"

She stayed silent "Uhm.."

"Where's dad?"

She gulped, turning around her back facing me "He.. He cant see you."

My eyes widened. "Mom-"

Before I could say anything, I felt myself getting pulled away from her, the bond betwen the spirit tree and me being broken.

I opened my eyes as I came back to my senses, only to see 3 dark blue Na'vi swimming around me, wearing clothes quite different than ours, and then it hit me it was the sky people.