IV.

Longer chapter aheadd 😭😭😭

Tomorrow I woke up later than usual, since I stayed up pretty late yesterday with Neteyam. I stretched my arms as I yawned, moving my gaze to my grandma, who has been in a coma for over 2 years now..

I sighed at the view walking up to her, doing the everyday healing procedure in hope she would wake up soon.

I never gave up on her, and never will.. She's my family, my best friend and everything I have..

After that, I did my regular routine of getting ready. As I was brushing my hair I could feel someone approach my pod.

"Y/Nnnn! It's Tuk, and Neteyam!" She said and I put my hairbrush down allowing them to get inside.

The moment she got in she ran in my arms hugging me tightly. I looked over at Neteyam and he was looking at my grandma as he walked towards me.

Tuk got out of our hug and frowned when she saw her.

I looked at the floor, and sighed filling the silence, before Tuk broke it.

"Ermm, we brought you fruit! We thought you might be hungry before our training.."
She said with a chuckle. I couldnt help but smile at the adorable child.

I went over to Netayam who was holding the basket, and raised my brow looking at him angry.

"Please dont tell me you guys ate this.." I said and Neteyam looked at Tuk, who'se cheeks and fingers were stained blue from the blueberries they brought.

"Tuk ate like half a basket.." Neteyam said and I gasped before smacking him. "Hey, what was that for?"

"Talk about a big responsible brother. These are poisonous Neteyam!" I said the last part quietly so Tuk couldnt hear me. I didn't wanna ruin her day.

He raised his brows and brought me to an area where Tuk couldnt hear us, as she observed my pod.

"Is she going to be okay? I didn't know, dads going to kill me.." he said slapping his forhead

"No, shes going to be fine. She might just feel a bit-" Before I could finish my sentance Tuk cut me off.

"Hey, guys..? I think I might.. be sick.." She said before she ran off to a random bowl and vomited.

"Sick.." I finished my sentance from earlier, as I shot a glare at Neteyam before walking torwards Tuk.

I held her hair up as she vomited. "Oh, Tuk... Neteyam, go get your mom" I said and he nodded before taking off.

When she finished I put her to lay down, and grabbed some homemade medicine. It wasnt my first time I had a child eat or drink something that.. isnt suppose to be eaten..

"Y/N, Im sorry.." She said and I smiled "Its okay, just take a deep breath okay? Here, drink this. It might taste weird."

"Tuk!" I heard the familiar voice of her mother, as she came running in my pod. I looked over at Neteyam who was walking behind her, and his cheek was red.. Im guessing he earned a smack from his mom.

"Oh, my sweet daughter.. Y/N, Im so sorry you had to deal with this. Ill take it from here, thank you for helping her." she said and I nodded my head. "It's a pleasure, mrs. Sully. I gave her medicine I use on kids when they feel sick, just let her rest today, and tommorow she'll be better."

Sending a smile to me, she said her goodbyes before leaving with her daughter in her arms.

Neteyam grabbed the basket and smiled at me before leaving.