XIII.

After the whole situation between me and Aonung, I've decited it's the best to ignore him.. At least try to.

Tommorow morning, when I got out of my home, he was waiting for me right at my doorstep.

I rolled my eyes, trying my best to avoid him, but he kept following me.

"Y/N! Wait.. I'm sorry about yesterday.." He said as he walked besides me. I kept quiet. " You cant keep ignoring me forever. You know it was an accident yourself." he said.

"Oh, was it?" I snapped back. I knew it was an accident, but I wasnt mad because he hit me. I was mad because he clearly wants to control me.

"Yeah, it was. I wanted to hit Neteyam." and then it hit him. "Ohh, I get it.. You're mad because I picked a fight with your boyfriend."

I finnaly turned around to face him "I dont understand, what's your problem? Neteyam and I are great friends, and I wont let you take that from me." 

"Just friends?"

"Yea, just friends!"

"Right.. Then why are there rumors saying  you rode on his Ikran not too long ago? Is that what friends do?" he said. It was getting annoying.

"That's nothing! What's next, why am I breathing the same air as Neteyam? Why am I swimming in the same waters as Neteyam? You're so fucking obssesive, Aonung! Let me live, damn it.." I said before continuing to walk back.

This time Aonung didn't follow me. I cant deny it, he was right. But I cant tell him that, he would murder Neteyam. I worry about Neteyams safety more than my own.

"Boo."

A familiar female voice scared me from behind, making me jump a little, before smiling.

"You.."

"Am I that scary?" Tsireya said as she rubbed the back of her neck. "Where were you, Y/N? I missed talking to you, you know?" She said pulling me by my hands to a near by bar.

We sat down and I sighed. "It's a long, long story.." 

"Fill me in." She said as she sipped on a drink.

I decited not to hold back, and tell her everything. Tsireya would never tell on me, she was like a sister I never had. She has always been my number 1 suporter.

I started filling her in on everything. The kiss, the flying, everything.

"And, thats it." As I finished talking, I looked at her only to see a frightened expression. "What? Do I have something in my hair?"

"All that happened.. And you tell me NOW?!" She said slamming her drink on the bar, before appologizing to the barista.

I chuckled "Im sorry.. I was scared of what you might think. Tsireya, I dont want you to think anything bad about me because of the situation with your brother, I just.. Cant find myself being with someone who isnt Neteyam."

She cupped my face "You know I love you, Y/N.. I always kinda considered you more of a family than Aonung. He's a dick, I agree."

I rolled my eyes "Yea, he sucks. Im happy someone supports me." I said.

She smiled letting go of my cheeks. "So, Neteyam.. You like him?" she said suddenly, making my ears twitch. 

"More than you know." I said.

"Did you tell him that?"

"Mhm.."

"Did he tell you that..?" She said raising a brow.